• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Final Lordyfest Results

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Thanks to everyone for showing up and partying hard. There will be more afterparties... TBirdfest? I'm going to help TO at Super Sweet and then I may start a new series in Ann Arbor. Until then, I'm gonna be taking a short break from the game. My drive is gone, and I'm not having the fun I used to. /personaljohns Will post some shouts later.

It's crazy to think how long you guys have been coming to my tournaments and how long we've been friends because of smash. Definitely gonna miss you guys. I will be sure to travel often to West Michigan during my stay at UoM. I'm sure Gravity Rapids will get me to come back. Until then... it was a great run.

WEST MICHIGAN IS THE BEST REGION IN THE WORLD.

Project M Singles $5

1: Anther ($66.00) :pikachu2:/:falco:
2: Super ($33.00) :sonic:/:metaknight:/ :charizard:
3: Benji ($11.00) :dk2:/:fox:/:falcon:
4: Lordy :ike:/:falcon:
5: LMT :link2:
5: fZk :diddy:
7: Jawsome :squirtle:/ :ganondorf:
7: Angry :peach:
9: TBird :falcon:
9: Bflake :lucario:
9: SpankyWeedWhacker
9: Chet :diddy:
13: Juan :roypm:
13: Dirt :marth:
13: Sophy :zelda:
13: Cocksock :ganondorf:
17: Blip
17: PoD :kirby2:
17: TWubbie
17: Haru :charizard:
17: Natu :roypm:
17: Zaden :kirby2:

Project M Doubles $10

1: Super + Lordy ($48.00)
2: Anther + Misa ($24.00)
3: Benji + L_Cancel ($8.00)
4: TBird + LMT
5: Angry + BFlake
5: Jawsome + Chet
7: Haru + Natu
7: Dirt + SpankyWeedWhacker

Last edited:

SoulPech

Smash Master
I'm glad to see that you're saying you're taking a break and NOT retiring, like the rest of the turds in the punchbowl.

Angrycuban

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs for an amazing event lol
1: Anther ($66.00) :pikachu2:/:falco: I shoulda money matched you or played your cause your sick.
2: Super ($33.00) :sonic:/:metaknight:/ :charizard: I love our matches cause i learn a ton everytime
3: Benji ($11.00) :dk2:/:fox:/:falcon:Good job putting a nice tent over the forest of options #PM
4: Lordy :ike:/:falcon:Lol We had some hype shwik dittos. Down shiwk to down shiwk to off stage side shwik was hype. also the Fsmash side b combo with flaco was just god like lmao. Awesome fest as always
5: LMT :link2:I think we did about 30 roy dittos in a roy lmao
5: fZk :diddy:we had a really great match in tourney, too bad we both got bodied by chet in crews lmfao
7: Jawsome :squirtle:/ :ganondorf: great set in tourneyh and money match, definitely play link against my peach in tournament in the future cause that is a stupid match up lol
7: Angry :peach: <3
9: TBird :falcon: Our money match was probably my favorite match of smash bros ive ever played. Wish i at least took another game but damn that was fun, Peach falcon is such a crazy match up its awesome.
9: Bflake :lucario: I love our doubles team were getting pretty solid i think. Great money match as usual also

9: SpankyWeedWhacker We played in tournament and had some good matches. id recomend sticking to one character though
9: Chet :diddy:you literally ***** me in crews. too many shots
13: Juan :roypm:Roy dittos are amazing
13: Dirt :marth:we marth dittod which was fun also your Icys are really solid
13: Sophy :zelda: We didnt play but your a really cool guy and i always enjoy chiliing with you
13: Cocksock :ganondorf: THE BEST CREWS ANCHOR IN MICHIGAN. Seriously you had some nice shwiks there

17: Blip Dont think we played but i tried to introduce myself to everyone i didnt know so im sure we met, you should come out more and money match me :D
17: PoD :kirby2: Same as above, we talked but didnt play, come out more!

17: TWubbie Not sure we met but i remember yelling for you when your match was up which was funny cause your name is kinda silly in a good way.
17: Haru :charizard: Dude work on that zard, I know its frusturating to lose when your in the process of changing mains, its happened to me in injustice about a year ago and its really frusturating, your Zard is solid though.Just use more down throw and reverse Nair
17: Natu :roypm:Haha you would be so good if you had more tech skill but you know that, you've got a really good mind for the game though in terms of reads and follow up stuff though
17: Zaden :kirby2:haha we didnt play but we were on the same crew so thats hypppeeee haha

Seriously though amazing event, probably the most fun ive had playing a fighting game ever lol. Good stuff to Keifer for this for sure

SophyBer

Smash Apprentice
[/quote]

Project M Singles $5

Always great seeing you do the business with Pikachu.
*Sonic revving noises*
3: Benji ($11.00) :dk2:/:fox:/:falcon:
Thanks for whooping me! :D
You Falco main.
5: LMT :link2:
LINK THOUGH!
5: fZk :diddy:
Think I stole one of your drinks. LOL
7: Jawsome :squirtle:/ :ganondorf:
Awesome seeing you and your brother!
7: Angry :peach:
Good chilling, man! Peach is a real catch. ;]
9: TBird :falcon:
TBird- FEST?!
9: Bflake :lucario:
Feel like in always seeing new stuff from your Lucario.

9: SpankyWeedWhacker
I felt like I totally had that game against you and then dropped it. DX
Good stuff, man.
9: Chet :diddy:
Your Diddy is too good.
13: Juan :roypm:
Great games, dude.
13: Dirt :marth:
Way to hit those buttons, dawg.
13: Sophy :zelda:
You're me.
13: Cocksock :ganondorf:
Scary- scary Ganon.
Don't know whom you were but I hope you had a good time.
17: PoD :kirby2:
Whomever you are I hope you had a good time.
Good meeting you!
17: Haru :charizard:
Always cool chilling with you.
17: Natu :roypm:
Thanks for the Mons!
17: Zaden :kirby2:
You played a ton of mad good games and are making great progress in the game. Good job!

whitmorethetoadpirate

Smash Apprentice
1: Anther ($66.00) :pikachu2:/:falco: - I hope next time I can maybe take it to game 3 against you. Always nice to see you, really fun to play games with and just talk to.
2: Super ($33.00) :sonic:/:metaknight:/ :charizard: - I'll have to $20 money match you next time. Not too much else to say, your placement shows that you're still a good player, even though you might have trouble with the spacies match up.
3: Benji ($11.00) :dk2:/:fox:/:falcon:- Not bad, but would have been nice to place higher.
4: Lordy :ike:/:falcon:- Although it's sad to see you go I'm sure I'll see you at some point in the future. I still remember Lake Effect I where I played you in my first loser's bracket match and you said you'd get better, now look at how far you've come. I'm glad I could be a part of helping you improve and vice-versa. I always have fun when we play (even if you don't), no matter what you might think. This tourney isn't a great indicator of your real skill level (you've shown that through your various other first/second places at other ones) but I think it was still a fantastic way to end your time in West MI. Now hurry up and move to East MI so you can body those scrubs. Hope this didn't sound as lame as I think it did :^D.
5: LMT :link2:- Good ****, your Link has gotten really good. Also I need to random money match you next time.
5: fZk :diddy:- I should have been drunk for our bracket match. Late night Buffy hype is always great, also those "apple" dumplings... Next time I see you I hope you bring your present, no hard feelings for forgetting it this time.
7: Jawsome :squirtle:/ :ganondorf:- Hype ****ing money match, glad it went to game 7 because I wouldn't want it any other way. Sorry about your car being a piece of ****, hope you get that sorted out and I see you at the next tourney we both go to.
7: Angry :peach: - Best commentary or best commentary? Seriously though, I always have fun playing against you, whatever the match up. Hope to keep seeing you come out to GVSU on Thursdays.
9: TBird :falcon:- Yo, I'm gonna have to start coming over so we can watch The X-Files. Also, I hope you'll still want to go to tourneys on the east side or wherever when Lordy's gone, I'll be sure to actually give you gas money if you do.
9: Bflake :lucario:- Your Lucario is getting reaaaally good. You've got the combos down, I think the one thing you really need to work on to make you really excel is your neutral game. Once you learn how to effectively bait and approach your opponent you'll be able to do work at tourneys.

9: SpankyWeedWhacker - Didn't meet you but thanks for coming out and helping to support the community. I always like new people showing up and improving, helps everyone do better and gets more people motivated to do more for Smash in general.
9: Chet :diddy:- Holy ****, you bodied so many people in crews. The games I had with you the next morning were pretty good too, plus that crazy combo you got on Lordy with the rocket barrel kill was ridiculous. Your Diddy is good, I think you just need to work on banana stuff to take it to the next level, but that's just my opinion I don't really play the character.
13: Juan :roypm:- Didn't meet you but thanks for coming out and helping to support the community. I always like new people showing up and improving, helps everyone do better and gets more people motivated to do more for Smash in general.
13: Dirt :marth:- Same copy/paste as above.
13: Sophy :zelda: - Every time I see you I feel like you've got some new saying and it's amazing. I love seeing Muskegon come out and I hope to see you again soon, I think Keifer purposely matches me up against you every single tourney he has. Since I started going to his house tourneys (Lordy v6 or v5, can't remember) I've played against you either first or second round in bracket haha. Also, if you think you don't move around the stages that well with WDing and wavelanding, then practice it more. It's really not that hard to do, and it makes you look a lot more fluid when you get it down and incorporate it into your gameplay.
13: Cocksock :ganondorf: - Good **** in crews, I think if you were able to practice and play a bit more you'd get extremely good in a short amount of time. I'm glad you could make it out to this tourney, seeing as it's the last one.

17: Blip - Didn't meet you but thanks for coming out and helping to support the community. I always like new people showing up and improving, helps everyone do better and gets more people motivated to do more for Smash in general.
17: PoD :kirby2: - Didn't meet you but thanks for coming out and helping to support the community. I always like new people showing up and improving, helps everyone do better and gets more people motivated to do more for Smash in general.

17: TWubbie - Same copy/paste as above.
17: Haru :charizard: - I've not actually gotten the chance to play your zard, it looked good in crews. I'll have to do so next time I see you.
17: Natu :roypm:- Still haven't played you too much, but glad you came out for another tourney.
17: Zaden :kirby2:- Didn't meet you but thanks for coming out and helping to support the community. I always like new people showing up and improving, helps everyone do better and gets more people motivated to do more for Smash in general.

Shoutout to Coldcut for making it out for a bit.
Shoutouts to Space Cadet and Flan~ for making an appearance and acting as hilarious as always.
Shoutouts to L-Cancel for being my doubles partner and for us actually doing pretty decent (You actually SAVED me this time! If that's not improvement, I don't know what is). Also for not sleeping for something like 32+ hours and staying (mostly) coherent, that's pretty impressive.
Shoutouts to West MI in general. The region has grown really strong in the last couple years, I hope we continue to do so as time goes on.
Shoutouts to East MI for still having the top players in the state and bopping us at our own tourneys D:

Pretty crazy to think I've been playing this **** for nearly 3 years or something now. Used to be city dump tier, now I've worked my way all the way up to the recycling plant. One step at a time, one step at a time.

Last edited:

salvi

Smash Rookie
1: Anther ($66.00) :pikachu2:/:falco:thanks for coming out sucks I came to late would of been hype to play against you.
2: Super ($33.00) :sonic:/:metaknight:/ :charizard:Thanks to the money match and the pointers looking foward to putting them to use at the Manor
3: Benji ($11.00) :dk2:/:fox:/:falcon:Always so hype to play against you thanks for also giving me pointers will practice and give a better match next time!!!
4: Lordy :ike:/:falcon:Awesome event thanks for hosting always mad hype you will be missed!!!
5: LMT :link2:Didnt meet you but wish I did next time!
5: fZk :diddy:Didnt get to play you hopefully we can at the next event your diddy is beast!!!
7: Jawsome :squirtle:/ :ganondorf:Hypest crew battle ever thanks!!!! Dash attack hype!!!
7: Angry :peach:Didnt meet you but wish I did next time!
9: TBird :falcon:Bro wish I played you still hype off our last match at rootfest!!!
9: Bflake :lucario:Hope I get a match next event!!!
9: SpankyWeedWhacker Didnt meet you but wish I did next time!
9: Chet :diddy:Didnt meet you but wish I did next time!
13: Juan :roypm:Didnt meet you but wish I did next time!
13: Dirt :marth:Didnt meet you but wish I did next time!
13: Sophy :zelda:Didnt meet you but wish I did next time!
13: Cocksock :ganondorf:Hope to see you at Manor and get a match
17: Blip Didnt meet you but wish I did next time!
17: PoD :kirby2:Another kirby Hype!!!! Look for me at the next event for kirby vs kirby
17: TWubbieDidnt meet you but wish I did next time!
17: Haru :charizard: wanted to play you might just have to come out this week sometime to get my fix always fun playing your zard
17: Natu :roypm:hype to see what your roy can really do!!! maybe if I had kirby I would of done better in crews against you lol would of gotten wrecked by Jawsome if I did though so its all good hopefully I cant make it out this week to bush the salt off lol
17: Zaden :kirby2:Another kirby Hype!!!! Look for me at the next event for kirby vs kirby

Mad hype only regret is I came to late but life is busy right now but if Tbird fest happens believe I will turn up with drinks in hand!!!!

lordhelmet

Smash Master
1: Anther ($66.00) :pikachu2:/:falco: Thanks for coming out. Fun friendlies and money matches. I hope we can play more in the future.
2: Super ($33.00) :sonic:/:metaknight:/ :charizard: Free ass bracket :yeahboi: I was looking forward to our rematch. You've been putting in a ton of work and wouldn't be surprised to see you make 4th this season. Our doubles game has improved so much!
3: Benji ($11.00) :dk2:/:fox:/:falcon: It's impossible to have any fun playing you when you're not Fox. Conrgats on 3rd you earned it. Too bad LMT upset the bracket and prevented you from knocking out Super :denzel:
5: LMT :link2: Great sets. Congrats on beating Juan as well :)
5: fZk :diddy: Should have followed your lead and gotten drunk as **** during bracket. I agree with what you said that I've been taking things too seriously. It's no good playing to win when you should just be having fun.
7: Jawsome :squirtle:/ :ganondorf: Thanks for coming up again. It's always a pleasure. I hope your car situation is looking better!
7: Angry :peach: Yooo. I always knew you were a good player. Once you get your DI down you will be taking big names. It's been fun hanging out at smashfests over the year and eating brocolli. Keep on improving.
9: TBird :falcon: It's unfortunate we had to play so early. You are getting mad good and our sets close.
9: Bflake :lucario: I've been waiting for you to start putting the work in. You are becoming a higher seed every tournament!
9: SpankyWeedWhacker Thanks for coming out. You are a good player. Hope to see you again.
9: Chet :diddy: Bracket nerves? You have the potential to be placing really well. Keep having fun and taking names in crews.
13: Juan :roypm: GGs in bracket. You are a solid player!
13: Dirt :marth:Didn't have too a lot of free time to play you guys. Great to see new faces. Keep playing if you enjoy the game. Fun is more important than winning ever is.
13: Sophy :zelda: Pleasure hanging out as always :p
13: Cocksock :ganondorf: Needs more top 10
17: Blip Didn't have too a lot of free time to play you guys. Great to see new faces. Keep playing if you enjoy the game. Fun is more important than winning ever is.
17: PoD :kirby2: Didn't have too a lot of free time to play you guys. Great to see new faces. Keep playing if you enjoy the game. Fun is more important than winning ever is.
17: TWubbie Didn't have too a lot of free time to play you guys. Great to see new faces. Keep playing if you enjoy the game. Fun is more important than winning ever is.
17: Haru :charizard: Thanks for coming out!!!
17: Natu :roypm: Good seeing you guys
17: Zaden :kirby2: Didn't have too a lot of free time to play you guys. Great to see new faces. Keep playing if you enjoy the game. Fun is more important than winning ever is.

Last edited:

haru-zocole

Smash Cadet
harus shoutouts. lordy version

1: Anther ($66.00) / good seeing you man. Watching that chu in person is phenomenal. And seeing your falco game is awesome too. Really showing that amount of skill you have for this game. Great doubles too. Everytime I felt as if I had misa on the ropes, that chu came in and taught me one for hahaha
2: Super ($33.00) / / great games as always man. Next time I gotta get a money match from you too. Always learn alot
3: Benji ($11.00) / / full of hype as always. Love that ****. And your fox is ****ing fierce. Id love to get fox tips sometime from ya. MM? THAT'S A SHOT hahaha
4: Lordy / a great tournament. Sad I didn't get to play ya. You are the heart of GR and tho there will be others who take your place, you will always be the hypest. Keep that power when you move so I can hear about you getting even better and dumping on others hahaha
5: LMT I can't believe you beat lordy. And I felt that I had a chance at rootfest. You are getting too good hahaha.
5: fZk/ always hype seeing you show up. Maybe we can get some matches against each other next time
7: Jawsome / I planned on throwing more money at you hahah. Next time I will. I challenge that squirtle with 5 bucks. And that 20$ random MM....damn dude the hype was palpable.
7: Angry/ thanks for avenging my bracket loss. Good games as always dude. And my zard is showing off too much. Thanks for robjoe tips. They are great tips I will incorporate into my game. Great doubles too. You and bflak are becoming a force.
9: TBird/ awesome games as usual. The knee hype is real.
9: Bflake/ you are ramping up that lucario. You are try to push that evolution even further. And I see the result. I gotta get up that bracket to challenge you hahaha
9: SpankyWeedWhacker/ the salt is real...I need a 5$MM rematch against you. You fought and baited so well. I will claim vengeance hahaha
9: Chet/ bracket craziness man!!!
13: Juan/ ill have to try and play you next time. Spectating was great tho
13: Dirt/ didn't get to play you I think. Thanks for coming out tho
13: Sophy/ good hanging as usual. Great poketalk. I will be bringing my ds from now on. 2$ poke battle MM?
13: Cocksock/ I can't say the name and not laugh
17: Blip/ I'm not remembering playing against you and if I did I'm sorry for forgetting hahaha
17: PoD/ above
17: TWubbie/ above
17: Haru/ you need to wake up that marth sooner ya pecker hahaah
17: Natu/ crews were epic. I usually 3 stock your roy against my zard. But you wanted to win so bad it was dangerously close.
17: misa/ good doubles match we had. I loved actually fighting you ZSS rather then watching it. MUs with ZSS are confusing and you had that flow I didn't even understand at first.

Last edited:

haru-zocole

Smash Cadet
also

salvi/ i only saw you a second dude! we need to play another time.
robjoe/ saw that zard on stream. and i want some tips if you can give. sorry i had to leave when you arrived
McK/ dude you are always awesome and hilarious. your ness is getting better too. next time im drinking with youhahaha

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
shout outs !!!!!!! from hype mater tae

anther i hate and love you that is all
always great playing you even when you beat me you still have encouraging words and tips for me and keeping me up to date with other links

3: Benji ($11.00) :dk2:/:fox:/:falcon: benji me and you are preety much alike in in pm can pick up any charecter and do real good fun having some one that cna stay up and play a million friendlies and still put in work at weeee hours in the morning lol BUFFY OP
4: Lordy :ike:/:falcon:always a pleasure to play with you you always make me never want to leave your house cuase how fun you are not to many ppl i like to be around like that lol but also good matches man and thanks for letting me know i have improved alot of that goes to you benji fzk and shady but for real take a break clear your mind and come back and have fun thats what i always do i just have fun tis why i am the way i am about tournys
5: LMT :link2: we did it we did it dora song lol
5: fZk :diddy:i love this guy he lets me know when tournys are and comes to my place to chill with me we talk about women life anything along playing smash truly has a place as my brother and soon we will go to puerto rico just to get pine apple fanta and women lol
7: Jawsome :squirtle:/ :ganondorf: man great fun always playing you i notice in our link ditos that you do some crazy stuff that reminds me of my melee link and sorry about sending lordy your way forgive me pweas
7: Angry :peach: 30 roy dittos while waiting to get the good stuff lol but wel worth it you still got your 2 in tho and your really good just take your time and switch up some things and youll be set bro
9: TBird :falcon:why cat you find it in your heart not to kneee me all the time lmao lol good stuff tho bro i always like playing you and your always improving and good stuff in teams we was doing real well actually and we had awesome saves lol
9: Bflake :lucario: nice playing you man your lucario scares me everytime you touch me im like nooooo nooo lol
9: SpankyWeedWhacker9: Chet :diddy: was nice playing you man preety nice diddy
13: Juan :roypm: was nice seeing you sorry we didnt get to roy ditto this time
13: Dirt :marth:d0nt think we played but ggs
13: Sophy :zelda: dunno if we played ggs
13: Cocksock :ganondorf: was nice playing you again man alway thrilled to see what crazy ganon shannanigans you come up with
17: PoD :kirby2:was nice playing you you should come out more
17: Haru :charizard: nice seeing you man always enjoy having you around and nice to see ur wife supports you thats whats up and monsterous charzard i want one lol
17: Natu :roypm:didnt get ot roy ditto u but hung out and talked that was fun
17: Zaden :kirby2:had fun talking to you for bit always enjoy ppl that like to chat

great tournament you guys arnt just smash bros we are friends and i think thats the most important thing i love our mi smash community and Lcancle im mad at you lol tell your gf stop beating me up with wario she bodys me man lol

whitmorethetoadpirate

Smash Apprentice
5: fZk :diddy:i love this guy he lets me know when tournys are and comes to my place to chill with me we talk about women life anything along playing smash truly has a place as my brother and soon we will go to puerto rico just to get pine apple fanta and women lol
THEY HAVE PINEAPPLE FANTA IN PUERTO RICO?! What am I doing with my life...

Last edited:

fZk

Smash Lord
Mission: Be drunk halfway through doubles.

Good games to everyone I played and maybe next time to everyone I didn't.

Shoutout to my boy LMT, he's coming for you all.

Shoutout to Buffy for bringing the spooky and the boning, she never disappoints.

THEY HAVE PINEAPPLE FANTA IN PUERTO RICO?! What am I doing with my life...
Yeah but you have apple flavored cardboard dumplings in MI.

Last edited:

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
1: Anther ($66.00) :pikachu2:/:falco: - I give you crap for the Falco, but he's a lot more legit than back at PWN. Don't give up on the Chu, though, but feel free to run that Falco against me anytime. I have to learn, after all.
2: Super ($33.00) :sonic:/:metaknight:/ :charizard: - Secret Charizard.
3: Benji ($11.00) :dk2:/:fox:/:falcon: - Somehow we're always on the other side of the bracket these days, unable to see where we stack up against each other anymore. Hopefully we can tussle again soon, I'd like to see how far we've both come.
4: Lordy :ike:/:falcon: - Take as long as you need to, man. There's less fire in that Ike, and I know you can place better than this. Thanks for the Lordyfests, the teams, and the fun. When I swing into the area in the future, let's take everyone's money in the future, alright? Take care, and good luck.
5: LMT :link2: - Best MI Link? Have you ditto'd Coldcut? Always hype to see you, man. It's entertaining that we must somehow meet up in the tournament everytime. I feel like you don't have much further to go before you're taking the big names.
5: fZk :diddy: - Drunk Monkey taking 5th? What even is this guy.
7: Jawsome :squirtle:/ :ganondorf: - Work on your getup game, man, and stop doing the Salty Squirtle Suicide. You can be a heavy hitter with just a little more improvement to your game. Tighten up your control, abuse uair, and stop always tech rolling.
7: Angry :peach: - And the award for 'Most Improved' in a short period of time would go to this guy right here. Outplacing who you have is a huge step, and your adaptability in Game 2 really helped showcase how much of a natural you are in the game.
9: TBird :falcon:- THUNDERFESTS THO!?
9: Bflake :lucario: - We didn't share much words this time around. I really wanted to give that Lucario a look, you've always been impressive and you're only improving.
9: SpankyWeedWhacker - Another green Sonic. Oh good.
9: Chet :diddy: - Cheeeeet, why are your tourney nerves so bad? You body outside of tournament settings, but you get in your own head too much, it seems. Loosen up, have some extra fun. I know you know how to have fun, Chet. Just ask Cadet sometime.
13: Juan :roypm: - Salty I didn't get to Roy ditto.
13: Dirt :marth: - Was not expecting such a savvy Marth, especially one with Sonic experience in spades. Solid play, but work on your punish game, you can't always expect strong single hits to win you the day.
13: Sophy :zelda: - Daaaaakooootaaaaa. Your panic game is too weak. Start thinking more of your opponent's butt more to calm yourself, or whatever you do to put yourself in the happy place.
13: Cocksock :ganondorf: - I didn't even notice you were in the bracket much until crews were a thing. Wanted to get more matches in, but I heard you did a lot of Schwick into Down Schwick, so that's hype.
17: Blip - Glad you could make it out, I hope that TBird crafts more fests in the future for you to come out to.
17: PoD :kirby2: - See: Above.
17: TWubbie - You're Salt Jesus's little brother? How do you have hair that is not at ALL like your brothers?
17: Haru :charizard: - Good playing with you again, man. I'm always happy to showcase more lulzy Charizard stuff, even if I am the secondary Charizard guy. Hope you can come out to Manor Smash later and throwdown against Robjoe(instead of Space Cadet).
17: Natu :roypm: - Sad you had to fight Haru in crews, but that's the way it works.
17: Zaden :kirby2: - CREWS MASTER ZADEN, TAKING THREE STOCKS FROM TBIRD. The future of Kirby Meta.

Additional shoutouts:
L_Cancel - The sad that you didn't enter Singles, but I heard you were sleep deprived, so I guess I'll let it slide.
Misa - Your focused distaste for my existence keeps me alive. #thoseBairstho
Coldcut - Savior of the Crew Battle, taking out Benji and M2CK. Did you fight LMT?

Kerfuffle

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to say thanks to everybody in attendance for making my first tournament experience so great. I had a blast, hope to be seeing you all again at Manor Smash very soon. I wish I got to play all of you at least once, but i'll do my best to make a few comments.

1: Anther ($66.00) :pikachu2:/:falco: Didn't really meet you, but watching your Pikachu was just awesome. Great job.
2: Super ($33.00) :sonic:/:metaknight:/ :charizard: I need to play you. Would love some tips on improving my Sonic!
3: Benji ($11.00) :dk2:/:fox:/:falcon: Don't think I met you, but congrats on your placement.
4: Lordy :ike:/:falcon: You wrecked my friend and I in doubles. Still had fun, had a blast all around.
5: LMT :link2: I think I spoke to you once. You seemed pretty cool, I'm gonna have to play you sometime soon.
5: fZk :diddy: You also wrecked my friend. You have a hell of a diddy, and you're frigging hilarious.
7: Jawsome :squirtle:/ :ganondorf: I had fun playing you in doubles, sorry me and my partner weren't much of opponents
7: Angry :peach: Had a lot of fun playing you, you gave me insight on the Peach match-up. I hope I do better next time we play.
9: TBird :falcon: Never met you I don't think, but I did see you play once. You're a hell of a player, would've loved to play you.
9: Bflake :lucario: You wrecked me man. Good show, your lucario is really good.
9: SpankyWeedWhacker :sonic: Just gonna put that there.
9: Chet :diddy: I may have played you in friendlies, if I remember correctly. GG's man!
13: Juan :roypm: I hate you John. (It's ok, he's my friend)
13: Dirt :marth: We suck at doubles
13: Sophy :zelda: Had a lot of fun playing you! Your Zelda was pretty solid, gave me some GG's. Hope to play you again soon.
13: Cocksock :ganondorf: Don't believe we met, but I saw you play once. Good show with Ganon.
17: Blip Don't know if I played you, hopefully I'll see you at the next one.
17: PoD :kirby2: If you're the Kirby I think you are, I had a lot of fun in friendlies with you!
17: TWubbie Don't know if I played you, hopefully i'll see you at the next one.
17: Haru :charizard: I will take that MM challenge. You seemed like a really nice guy, shook my hand before and after. I'll be seeing you again soon I hope.
17: Natu :roypm: Don't know if I played you, hopefully I'll see you at the next one.
17: Zaden :kirby2: Played a lot of good games with you, your combo game is really solid. You could work on your defensive side though, just for a little tip. Hope to play you again sometime!

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
1: Anther ($66.00) :pikachu2:/:falco: - I give you crap for the Falco, but he's a lot more legit than back at PWN. Don't give up on the Chu, though, but feel free to run that Falco against me anytime. I have to learn, after all.
2: Super ($33.00) :sonic:/:metaknight:/ :charizard: - Secret Charizard.
3: Benji ($11.00) :dk2:/:fox:/:falcon: - Somehow we're always on the other side of the bracket these days, unable to see where we stack up against each other anymore. Hopefully we can tussle again soon, I'd like to see how far we've both come.
4: Lordy :ike:/:falcon: - Take as long as you need to, man. There's less fire in that Ike, and I know you can place better than this. Thanks for the Lordyfests, the teams, and the fun. When I swing into the area in the future, let's take everyone's money in the future, alright? Take care, and good luck.
5: LMT :link2: - Best MI Link? Have you ditto'd Coldcut? Always hype to see you, man. It's entertaining that we must somehow meet up in the tournament everytime. I feel like you don't have much further to go before you're taking the big names.
5: fZk :diddy: - Drunk Monkey taking 5th? What even is this guy.
7: Jawsome :squirtle:/ :ganondorf: - Work on your getup game, man, and stop doing the Salty Squirtle Suicide. You can be a heavy hitter with just a little more improvement to your game. Tighten up your control, abuse uair, and stop always tech rolling.
7: Angry :peach: - And the award for 'Most Improved' in a short period of time would go to this guy right here. Outplacing who you have is a huge step, and your adaptability in Game 2 really helped showcase how much of a natural you are in the game.
9: TBird :falcon:- THUNDERFESTS THO!?
9: Bflake :lucario: - We didn't share much words this time around. I really wanted to give that Lucario a look, you've always been impressive and you're only improving.
9: SpankyWeedWhacker - Another green Sonic. Oh good.
9: Chet :diddy: - Cheeeeet, why are your tourney nerves so bad? You body outside of tournament settings, but you get in your own head too much, it seems. Loosen up, have some extra fun. I know you know how to have fun, Chet. Just ask Cadet sometime.
13: Juan :roypm: - Salty I didn't get to Roy ditto.
13: Dirt :marth: - Was not expecting such a savvy Marth, especially one with Sonic experience in spades. Solid play, but work on your punish game, you can't always expect strong single hits to win you the day.
13: Sophy :zelda: - Daaaaakooootaaaaa. Your panic game is too weak. Start thinking more of your opponent's butt more to calm yourself, or whatever you do to put yourself in the happy place.
13: Cocksock :ganondorf: - I didn't even notice you were in the bracket much until crews were a thing. Wanted to get more matches in, but I heard you did a lot of Schwick into Down Schwick, so that's hype.
17: Blip - Glad you could make it out, I hope that TBird crafts more fests in the future for you to come out to.
17: PoD :kirby2: - See: Above.
17: TWubbie - You're Salt Jesus's little brother? How do you have hair that is not at ALL like your brothers?
17: Haru :charizard: - Good playing with you again, man. I'm always happy to showcase more lulzy Charizard stuff, even if I am the secondary Charizard guy. Hope you can come out to Manor Smash later and throwdown against Robjoe(instead of Space Cadet).
17: Natu :roypm: - Sad you had to fight Haru in crews, but that's the way it works.
17: Zaden :kirby2: - CREWS MASTER ZADEN, TAKING THREE STOCKS FROM TBIRD. The future of Kirby Meta.

Additional shoutouts:
L_Cancel - The sad that you didn't enter Singles, but I heard you were sleep deprived, so I guess I'll let it slide.
Misa - Your focused distaste for my existence keeps me alive. #thoseBairstho
Coldcut - Savior of the Crew Battle, taking out Benji and M2CK. Did you fight LMT?
I actually have played coldcut in tourney and I won the link dittos

Last edited:
Top Bottom