• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The FBI opens up the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeChopperVillager

The Rubber Man Himself...
Switch FC
SW 1611 0712 3143
( DISCLAIMER: Before I start this thread, It's a joke. Don't somehow think i'm being serious. )

Guess who's here. It's the FBI, Open up!
Now, The potential for the FBI to open up the battle is high. The FBI is an insanely popular character and would suit smash bros. The FBI would also be a Heavyweight.

Moveset Potential:
Neutral B: Doing a charge up kick. You have to press B to release it. If you press B right after it would do around 1% - 5%. Leave it to fully charge and it would be around 20% - 30%
Down B : Would throw down a Grenade. Would do around 15% - 20%
Side B: Shoves into the opponent with the elbow. Would do from 1%-15%.
Up B: Grabbing onto the rope of a Mini helicopter. Doesn't do any damage.

I'll leave the other moves up to you guys since i'm lazy.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Their final smash is the Party Van: It works like the Kapp'n assist trophy, driving away opponents to oblivion

TreeChopperVillager

The Rubber Man Himself...
Switch FC
SW 1611 0712 3143
Their final smash is the Party Van: It works like the Kapp'n assist trophy, driving away opponents to oblivion
Except they can't escape it obviously. And it should have a pretty big grabbox ( some word i made up for competitive that i'm probably gonna use. )

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The FBI did not originate in a video game, among the many, many other problems with this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom