• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the fastest way to unlock all of the stages? (answered)

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
What is the fastest most effeciant way to unlock all of the stages. (assuming you already have all of the charcters)

EDIT:
since nobody seemed to want to give an actual answer, i found out for myself.

assuming you got all the characters through the SSE which you will obviously play...

set vs matches to stamina, one stock, set one of the players to 1hp, lipstick mode. (the flower on head) the match will be over the second it starts.
DK, vs kirby 10 times in PK stadium2.
DK vs kirby 10 times on a melee stage.
CF vs Luigi 10 times.
do events 19, 25, and 28.

timidshadow

Smash Apprentice
I'm nto sure how to get all of the stages but usually an unlockable character would bring a stage with them, for example Sonic and Green Hill come in a package so maybe that is also true for the others like Toon Link and the Windwaker stage. That's my assumption anyway.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
nope.

thats true for some of the charcter specific stages, if the charcter isnt a starter, but def not true for all.

Tristan Darkshade

Smash Cadet
All I can say is... just unlock them. However, you can do a dual unlock for some by using a specific character on a stage to unlock both the character stage and the stage-related stage.

A good example is using CF on Pokémon Stadium 2 ten times, which will unlock Big Blue and Pokémon Stadium at the same time. That is, if I'm getting the unlock methods right.

Gamer_Matt

Smash Cadet
i think the fastest way to unlock all the stages is to play the game and let the stages come to you lol

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
since nobody seemed to want to give an actual answer, i found out for myself.

assuming you got all the characters through the SSE which you will obviously play...

set vs matches to stamina, one stock, set one of the players to 1hp, lipstick mode. (the flower on head) the match will be over the second it starts.
DK, vs kirby 10 times in PK stadium2.
DK vs kirby 10 times on a melee stage.
CF vs Luigi 10 times.
do events 19, 25, and 28.

Tristan Darkshade

Smash Cadet
Whoops. Sorry about that. I didn't think of thinking of a full chart of what to do. Well... at least you have your answer! And I'm sure others can benefit from it.

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
@DarkPaladin of Chaos: That is so true!

Just play the game and enjoy it, why the hell are you trying to rush through it, what you late for something? XD

:3

Top Bottom