• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Falcon Ditto" Melee Mod V 1.0 By CaptainJazz

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
I didn't mean to be an identity theif. Sorry! ;)
More Falcon-Related Stuff:
I can't wait for the next update to this mod.

Last edited:

worm_hd

Smash Cadet

This isn't explicitly Falcon-related, but it could definitely fit in somewhere.

Last edited:

SuperShus

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
East#694
The game should at least have a different description than "Super Smash Bros. Melee"
I changed it to "The Falcon Ditto" but it should come like that imo.

Not everyone wants to decompile the iso in Gamecube Rebuilder, find iso.hdr, open the file in a hex editor, and replace Super Smash Bros. Melee with The Falcon Ditto.

But if you wanted to that's how you do it lmao

Ampers

Smash Journeyman
Not everyone wants to decompile the iso in Gamecube Rebuilder, find iso.hdr, open the file in a hex editor, and replace Super Smash Bros. Melee with The Falcon Ditto.
Pretty soon Crazy Hand will have a feature to change the iso name/ID automatically without having to decompile/recompile manually.

Last edited:

Cyjorg

tiny.cc/19XXTE
The game should at least have a different description than "Super Smash Bros. Melee"
I changed it to "The Falcon Ditto" but it should come like that imo.

But if you wanted to that's how you do it lmao
You don't even have to use GCRebuilder to do this. Open the iso in a hex editor, ctrl+f Super Smash Bros. Melee/gale01 and change it. This is like a 30 second process at most.

CeLL

Smash Lord
You don't even have to use GCRebuilder to do this. Open the iso in a hex editor, ctrl+f Super Smash Bros. Melee/gale01 and change it. This is like a 30 second process at most.
No need to search. The game ID is the first six bytes, and the title is only like ten bytes after that. The info in opening.bnr can be changed in GCR's GUI.

The Elder Statesman

Smash Rookie
If anyone is still out there... I have a mac and therefore cannot use GCR. Can anyone help me out with a pre built iso?

worm_hd

Smash Cadet
If anyone is still out there... I have a mac and therefore cannot use GCR. Can anyone help me out with a pre built iso?
GCR is pretty painless to use with Wine, actually. The only thing that's a bit annoying is that you have to go to the Z: drive when saving files to find the Mac file system. Hope this helps!

Uzzi

Smash Cadet
Lmao this looks great. Good choice in menu music too. I hope theres another update coming

GCR is pretty painless to use with Wine, actually. The only thing that's a bit annoying is that you have to go to the Z: drive when saving files to find the Mac file system. Hope this helps!
Wine is the way to go for mac. Really easy to use once you know what you're doing with GCR

Top Bottom