• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Fail Screen Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Hello, and welcome to the first ever FAIL SCREEN CONTEST!

Now, the three judges, me and two other volunteers by PM, judge to see who can post the best fail screen, such as the fallen AT-AT and Cinder's many cat fail screens... Winners will be announced after a week and you may only have one entry, so make it a good one.

So, I will first need judges and then we can get this show on the road.

If you have any questions, ask me.

Cinder

Smash Master
Hello, and welcome to the first ever FAIL SCREEN CONTEST!

Now, the three judges, me and two other volunteers by PM, judge to see who can post the best fail screen, such as the fallen AT-AT and Cinder's many cat fail screens... Winners will be announced after a week and you may only have one entry, so make it a good one.

So, I will first need judges and then we can get this show on the road.

If you have any questions, ask me.
Yep...that's mah callin' card:grin:...btw...for those who don't know...I am judge #2...we need ONE MORE JUDGE...so PM Smashbot if you're interested...and no, bribing me with cookies won't work...but you can try:p...

Cinder

Smash Master
Okay...it's started...I'm ready...*yawns*...hello...anyone?

*sigh*...just to get the ball rolling, I guess I'll post a pic...

MINE WILL NOT COUNT, IT IS JUST A BALL-ROLLER

Now, let the real competition BEGIN! I know, I'm anxious -_-...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
How is this a contest? you're just asking people to find a picture. That's not a contest. It's like saying that you're making a contest where people have to find the best rabbit picture. Which sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom