• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Face of Smogon Dream World OU

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I wouldn't say it's OU, people just don't give it enough credit.

it can run a bulky SD set like that one^ but as far as speed boosting goes, it has to hit a specific target and make use of its lack of weaknesses and decent physical bulk.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah, Dragon-type is neat, but personally, getting immunities on Thunder Wave / Thunderbolt / Earthquake and resistances on Close Combat is a fair trade for becoming 4x weak to Ice-types.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Yeah, Dragon-type is neat, but personally, getting immunities on Thunder Wave / Thunderbolt / Earthquake and resistances on Close Combat is a fair trade for becoming 4x weak to Ice-types.
What pokemon are you talking about lol?

D

Deleted member

What does standard Ononokusu run? Outrage, Earthquake, and beyond that I don't even know what Ononokusu has in a movepool--or lack of. How does Scarf deal with Nattorei?Skarmory?
something with those stats says "choice me" a little prematurely. Without chomp's ground stab and 102 spe, it is pretty much outright inferior, but I don't think it's terrible. Try jolly, LO, outrage EQ SD DD. Use SD to break walls, DD to beat low def offense, and otherwise stick it to just 1 for 1 vs bulky offense and snag KOs on pokes under ~50% since 510 att is a great starting stat. if skarm comes in, switch out.

ss118

Smash Master
Damn it, don't go around sharing my sets. =P

Nah I don't really care. Ononokusu or w/e is pretty ****. People use it wrong.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Haxorus (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Def / 28 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Taunt / Dragon Tail
- Outrage
- Earthquake

Unboosted, this thing hits as hard as Jolly CB Flygon. It can 2hko brave bird skarmory (and even drill peck skarmory if it doesnt get min damage) with + 2 Outrage. Dragon Tail works like taunt but it's only to beat Phazers. It does 84-100 (25.15- 29.64 %) to skarm at + 2.

The speed is there to outspeed 0 EV base 100s. Enough hp to hit 336 a leftovers number and rest in defense to take hits better.

If I'm gonna use DDance with this thing, I'm gonna have magnezone on my team since steel types don't care about the speed boost you get and even if you do manage to beat the steel types, it's not gonna be healthy enough to take on any sort of priority/scarfed poke.

I think as the metagame evolves, this thing is gonna get better. Right now it's not the biggest threat because of it's defenses and speed.

Top Bottom