• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The eight awesome angles of for glory.

What controller do you use for smash bros Wii U

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Baka

Smash Cadet
NNID
elliotmuzyo
3DS FC
2938-6051-3917
Hey i'm Elliot, and today i'm going to tell you about For glory.
Now for glory has eight fantastic sides, and eight awesome controller options.
Huh? Wait a minute... Oh man. I totally forgot to find the ideal controller, for competitive play.

Old reference. But what is the true ideal controller?
At the minute i'm using the classic controller pro. I used to use the gamepad.
the octagonal directions are a bit hard to get used to after all this time.

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
No Gamecube controller? This poll is majorly lacking with Gamecube controller (I would argue the most popular controller ) shuffled into "Other".

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Gamecube and Pro Controllers are the best ones

Mr.Baka

Smash Cadet
NNID
elliotmuzyo
3DS FC
2938-6051-3917
Does the octagonal directions get in the way of accuracy?

Fluorescent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NeoRashi
3DS FC
2122-7596-1415
I feel there is no ideal controller. It all depends on preference. Know what I mean?

Honestly, I prefer the Gamecube controller but that's because I'm more use to it since I've started ever since Smash on the N64 but that's just preference. Whatever feels the best for you, is the best one for you.

KevN くコ:彡

Smash Journeyman
I enjoy using the Gamepad. I know its not ideal to most people, but it just feels good to me.

Other than that, I love the Classic Controller Pro. I let my friends use the Gamecube controller all they want, just leave me the classic controller!

Mr.Baka

Smash Cadet
NNID
elliotmuzyo
3DS FC
2938-6051-3917
Yeah, the gamecube controller is compatible with all smash bros (except 3ds).
I feel there is no ideal controller. It all depends on preference. Know what I mean?

Honestly, I prefer the Gamecube controller but that's because I'm more use to it since I've started ever since Smash on the N64 but that's just preference. Whatever feels the best for you, is the best one for you.

Mr.Baka

Smash Cadet
NNID
elliotmuzyo
3DS FC
2938-6051-3917
I enjoy using the Gamepad. I know its not ideal to most people, but it just feels good to me.

Other than that, I love the Classic Controller Pro. I let my friends use the Gamecube controller all they want, just leave me the classic controller!
The gamepad is real smooth,- since there isn't any octagonal directions.

Top Bottom