• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the egg

WITH

Smash Apprentice
So uhh, what do u guys typically go for when you eat someone with neutral b? I find at mid to low %'s i almost never land a hit while they are egged.

Mmac

Smash Lord
Uh.... Never unless they're Ice Climbers or Olimar <_<

I'm not a big fan of Egg Lay....

Gindler

Smash Champion
Honestly I only use this on MK (against tornado), Olimar and ICs regularly. I have gotten some wierd kills by egg laying them on FD and they get put below the lip, never plan on it though.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I use it fairly often. It's good for getting a bair or another move in, or retreating and trying to egg snipe them a bit. Not to mention, it's very useful for separating the ICs and also for leaving Olimar's pikmin vulnerable. It also helps that there can be a surprise factor in using it, so that's good.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Huh...I'm back on the Yoshi boards! XD Well, anyways, I don't like using that move at all. It's kind of a bad move, I only use it once in a blue moon to throw people off.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥I actually like that move. It works as a good surprise every once and a while. ;)

Just a random statement, but there are a lot of cute avatars in this thread.;) Although....some look a bit strange.♥

♥300th POST too! ^__^

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Maybe he justs posts lots of spam. ;)

Just an assumption though. *goes to look at Chaco's posts"

♥Ermmm.. maybe not. ;) But its still a wonder how he got all those posts. ;)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol Les, you were in the same massive thread. Oh well .lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
LOL the only ones at that. lol..and for half of that thread I was an IC main. lol

Depster

Smash Champion
I was thinking the other day... is it possible to combo with egg lay? As in infinite any character by egg laying them as soon as they escape?

shurf

Smash Cadet
neutral A combo is all I really do. Though I hardly ever egg lay against most characters.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I've been able to double egg lay (egg lay, then when I set up for a DJC egg lay) It's not very useful but I think its fun when it works.

Depster

Smash Champion
I've been able to double egg lay (egg lay, then when I set up for a DJC egg lay) It's not very useful but I think its fun when it works.
Yeah, I was able to do that earlier, and I think I disproved my wishful thinking also...

Top Bottom