• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Egg has Hatched

A

Animal 214

to homeles vagrant i think that could just be yoshi on top nd one of dk’s taunts i think sakuri made each charavhter have multiple taunts cuz ive seen about 3 or 4 from wario nd i like pits stage it looks sweet

H

homelessvagrant

Hey peach-man, it’s perfectly okay to be a virtually genderqueer. Not that I know how it feels personally.

Animal: I don’t know hhow you say multiple taunts for wario. I saw what seemed to be a taunt, a still animation (an action comitted by a player who isn’t moved, all games have them), multiple attacks and a promotional video. And why would Sakurai give the big ape a taunt as stupid and rediculous looking as that. It’s possible but I’d rather believe otherwise. If it was a new manuever than that would open a world of possibilites, if it’s a taunt then we get nothing.

F

falcofuku69

You guys are anilizing this too much…its supposed to be ironic. Its a move that yoshi does where he rides his opponent….hence yoshi was created for riding. (i dont mean in a gay way)

H

homelessvagrant

Or where you?

Face it falco, Yoshi is the *** of nintendo. It’s supposed to be a guy but lays eggs, plays with flowers, takes pride in being a rainbow of colors, sounds like oprah oon crack, and his most serious adventure was being ridden by a plumber in a land of color and adventure. How is this not gay?

S

solid_snack

The *** of Nintendo? Dude, you’re reading too much into this. Yoshi’s a cartoon dinosuar. Calm down!

H

homelessvagrant

Actually to be truthful he’s an it (a asexual creature, his trophy in japan’s smash). However most people refuse to believe it so they call him male

lol, solid_snake. but you have to think of the effects of cartoons on the youth. I mean think about me and my girly mannerisms. I grew up with the dinosaur and now I have an odd obsession with rainbows and cute, adorable fluffy creatures. Tell me that’s normal!

I am very calm my friend, very calm

H

homelessvagrant

Peach-Man: No being gay is not good and to accept it makes you more queer and as equally stupid. I sure hope you weren’t implying that I was actually gay. there’s nothing wrong with gay people (besides them being gay) and I won’t go crazy if that was your intentive to call me such, but I would rather you don’t.

yes as a matter of fact I do like rainbows. But remember rainbows don’t make you gay, it’s man on man action that makes you gay. I do not like man on man (shakes head in disaproval)

S

solid_snack

This Yoshi is definitely an big aesthetic improvement. He looked like a frickin velocirapoter in Melee.

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
no, I didn’t think you actually were gay, but rainbows and cuddly things do make you think about it, though. it is true, there’s nothing wrong being gay and there are a lot of straight people who like rainbows, too.
besides that, man on man action makes me shiver…

I just wanted to have a laugh, some people are to serious this time around… (-.-’) I’m verry sorry if I offended you… :(

or maybe you just have problems accepting the fact… nah, just kidding ^^

H

homelessvagrant

a videogame sprite stole your soul? That’s horrible, sorry chap.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That new B up makes you jump a bit thing will definitely attract more players to Yoshi, thus lead to more Yoshi players in Brawl. That could very well be a good thing! =D

H

homelessvagrant

Yeah the problem with melee was that the top tier characters were cool looking. I want more of the stranger, odder brawlers to be top tier.

K

Kinnikuman

YES YOSHI IS DA COOLEST!!!!!!
he is also my main in SSBM I hope he has a cool final smash like DK

H

homelessvagrant

Cool? What move in yoshi’s repetroir is cool. I see him Throwing a dozen eggs at once or laying an egg on someones head.

Top Bottom