• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The EBgames Divison

Ethriel

Smash Rookie
Hey I am new here and I had the idea to host a bunch of melee tournys before brawl makes the debut. I am going to use these as fun tournies and another way to face better players so I can get ready to face the mlg champs when I try to go to the top. I started this by going to an EBgames close to and asking to host a tournament. I live in Pennsylvania and I wanted other people to try to host tournies in other locations so more can start and then if they have enough around they possibly could go on the website. It is in development right now. I think it is a good idea. Any other people who are interested in starting one near them post here.

My EBgames location:

Northampton Crossing
3782 EASTON NAZARETH HWY
EASTON PA, 18045 US

Individual admission: $5

For more info on how you can join the divison of locations call:
(610)-759-3363

Fall

Smash Ace
The ones here are hella hard *** about it and they say no. Also they wouldn't even let me put up flyers in there store for one of my tournys =\

Ethriel

Smash Rookie
The ones here are hella hard *** about it and they say no. Also they wouldn't even let me put up flyers in there store for one of my tournys =\
Well I know a lot of people there so you just have to ask a head of time. Try telling them if you host there they get a cut of the profit.That always seems to work.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
good ****. I live about 50 miles away. If your a cool guy man I'll try and make the drive sometime. It seems like its route 309 most of the way and I drive pretty fast so prob 45 mins - hour away. Any idea of when your gonna host something?

Top Bottom