• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The easiest way to get reported on For Glory

Is this the best way to get reported

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NatePerson

Smash Rookie
NNID
NathanSo
3DS FC
0748-4544-5372
Hello everyone, I have possibly found the easiest way to get reported in for glory...
1. Playing as pac-man
2. Going to the edge of the stage
3. Using hydrant
4. Stand on top of hydrant
5. Time a side-b up while the hydrant shoots water under you and pushes you up in the air
6. Use a double jump and up-b to get as high as possible to stall the game
7. Repeat steps 2-6 until end of game and if sudden death, camp ledge
If the opponent(s) don't notice you, use projectiles.
This has gotten me banned in one day.
I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong too (using visual mods).
A youtube video (actually a live stream I made) to prove this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv1EdSkeyiw
It's the second half of the video. I used this in teams, but it should work for 1v1 and FFA aswell.
Oh and happy new years everyone.

Arrei

Smash Lord
You could probably get reported a lot easier by just throwing on offensive or insulting tags but not leaving the room afterward.

I mean, if I saw you doing that it wouldn't exactly take me a long time to figure out to just attack you or your hydrant while you're trying to set it up.

Last edited:

NatePerson

Smash Rookie
NNID
NathanSo
3DS FC
0748-4544-5372
You could probably get reported a lot easier by just throwing on offensive or insulting tags but not leaving the room afterward.

I mean, if I saw you doing that it wouldn't exactly take me a long time to figure out to just attack you or your hydrant while you're trying to set it up.
True about the tags, but I don't feel like making pre-salt tags, using them on people, erasing them if I bring my Wii U to my friends to play Smash (so they don't see the tags), then remaking the tags. I'm also not one of those people who like to do that. Although setting the Pac-Man thing up would be punishable, it would be hard to actually get the Pac-Man if he just sets the hydrant because the Pac-Man could actually be faking the tech and actually do something else. If you attack the hydrant, it would just be bait while Pac-Man is escaping. If you try to attack Pac-Man on the ground, the hydrant's water will push you. If you attempt it in the air, Pac-Man could just stay on the ground and have the ground vs. air advantage. Therefore it's more of a mindgame rather than Super Smash Bros. For Wii U. I do see you point in punishing and I agree that would be a good idea.

Top Bottom