• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The donkey kong vid... OF THE PEOPLEZ. (production and volunteer topic)

senorspoof

Smash Apprentice
As some of you may know, I have challenged brawlpro to a combo-vid off, and we have agreed on DK as the subject of it. BP's going to be doing PKMvodka, Bum, or mexican as his. I have decided to do a community project, using a lot (as many as I can fit) DK's from this subforum. Don't post your vids here, just say if you'd like to be involved, and leave your aim sn.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I can give you some material of me if you'd like, representing the northern midwest :)

aim: iamjamessparrow

I'd have to get some stuff off my PC at home this weekend.

What format do you prefer?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
You can use anything of mine you can find (don't make me get on AIM), although I have very little recent material.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I'm up for it.

Aim: Thefinalkefka
You use DK? anyways...i might have some more vids coming out soon. Someone's working on uploading 2 matches of mine against 2 foxes. lol, i love fighting fox. Anyways, just in case any of you guys don't have my aim sn, its themexican2o9. If you guys wanna ask any advice from me personally, i'm usually on at night. Either that, or just be like Bass. and pm me. I'm always happy to help out the DK community. :)

The___cheese

Smash Lord
You use DK? anyways...i might have some more vids coming out soon. Someone's working on uploading 2 matches of mine against 2 foxes. lol, i love fighting fox. Anyways, just in case any of you guys don't have my aim sn, its themexican2o9. If you guys wanna ask any advice from me personally, i'm usually on at night. Either that, or just be like Bass. and pm me. I'm always happy to help out the DK community. :)
Yes, I do.

That brings me to this question.

Do we have to be one of the really well known DKs to participate in this?

T0MMY

Smash Master
I have best DK in Oregon. I grab people and SD with them on my back, best DK in teh world?
I think so.

Top Bottom