• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The DK Crew! Kremlins Beware!

smashbot226

Smash Master

Link to Smash Central site:http://brawlcentral.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5880

HE'S THE LEADER OF THE BUNCH!

YOU KNOW HIM WELL

AND HE'S FINALLY BACK...

TO KICK SOME TAIL!

Yes, the new Donkey Kong clan has been established, as the last one was headed by a banned member...

Just as Kong Kamikaze and K.I.N.G.S have done, this thread has been designed to connect DK mainers around the world keep in touch and to defend our righteous ape!

Every player is welcome, noob or pro. The object of this clan is not just to win, but to work as a team and help each other out no matter what!

Also, be prepared to defend yourself against other clans that challenge you, especially when tournament season comes around.

Here's the sign up form to join:

Nickname (Username)
Location (Also specify the following regions below to make it easier to edit)
Instant Messenger (MSN, Yahoo, Skype, etc.)
Friend Code (If those that have one yet)

ANYONE CAN MAKE A BANNER AND A CLAN NAME IDEA!

USA

Pacific West

Username: smashbot226
E-mail: manbearpig226@aol.com
IM: manbearpig226 (AIM)

West

Central

Nickname: Pacness
jlastra@earthlink.net
AIM: Juanman224
Friend Code: coming soon

Mid West

Username: Ripple
Springfield Illinois
tncurry@sbcglobal.net
No AIM
Friend Code: Will be updated.

Username: SmasherHizzle
E-mail: thedawg@aim.com
AIM: thedawg88

Mid South

North East

Presto
Milford, Massachusetts
AOL: N/A
AIM: drj32n6s
Wii Code: 3424-5647-0595-9436

Mid Atlantic

South East

Username: Mccdbz5
E-mail: rustyice@gmail.com
AIM: mac102991
MSN: redline944@hotmail.com

EUROPE

CANADA

AUSTRALIA

Also, there WILL be ranks. You may be promoted by requesting a promotion by PM'ing a Senator or myself. If you meet any following conditions, you WILL be PM'd back about your acceptance or unacceptance. From bottom to top:

Chimp: A new member, just joined.

Monkey: An established and respectable member of the community. Chimps must post three gameplay vids of Donkey to advance.

Gorilla: The middle of the team, a Donkey Kong scholar. Must have made two banners, posted six gameplay videos, or have successfully made an alliance or friendly rivalry.

Mountain Gorilla: A higher member, and considered a DK pro. Must have posted thirteen gameplay vids of DK, have made five banners, or have made four alliances or friendly rivalries.

Kong Guardians: The highest regular rank. A moderator of sorts. Keeps an eye on enemy clans, rogue or difficult members, and relationships with rival or allied clans. Any hostile activity must be reported to me or the Senate. There may only be five of these. Person must have posted thirty gameplay videos, made seven banners, or have made ten alliances AND seven friendly rivalries.

**************SPECIAL****************

Kong Senate: The top members of the group. They are able to allow new members to join, are able to ban other members (and with my consent and another senate member, another senator or guardian), and maintain alliances, meaning they can make new ones with at least two other senator's consents. Must have posted FIFTY gameplay videos of DK, made fifteen banners, or have made seventeen alliances, fifteen friendly rivalries, or have a post count of 1000. Keep in mind that those that satisfy the last method cannot go directly to this rank until they reach Guardian.

Creator: That's me, foo's! Even though my title is different, I am just ANOTHER Senate member.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Why not call it the DK Crew? Like the Dk Rap did. That sounds a bit jazzier.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
" He's bigger, faster, and stronger too. he's the first member of the D.K. Crew"
we should keep this going

I'll e maining dk also

ripple
Springfield, Il (midwest)
tncurry@sbcglobal.net
don't have aim
code=(update later)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
"He has no style, he has no grace. This Kong has a funny face"

<3 Lanky.

Keep it goin DK fans!

smashbot226

Smash Master
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!!!

Okay, I will now ALSO allow sign ups at the Smash Central DK clan.

Also, I will be fusing both this clan and the Smash Central clan into a huge mega clan.

The link to the Smash Central Site is in the first post.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
what are the alliances that you are talking about for promotion among the ranks

HOHO420

Smash Apprentice
OMG THE DK RAP!!! I havent played that game since 5 th grade!!! Yo im bout to start playing it again!
I'll join
Nikname:HOHO420, on my wii its DEADN.
Northeast
aim:hellsing766
email:valenzuela.88@hotmail.com

Arashi

Smash Cadet
Ha ha! "*******" Kong! I am amused by the World Forum's April Fool's jest. It's also funny, because you can't even write "Jack@ss" without it being censored. :laugh:

Top Bottom