• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Diskun Support Thread/ The truth about Diskun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Snakey made that Diskun moveset at GameFAQs... ChronoBound made that moveset?!

Anderceus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anderceus
3DS FC
0877-0236-8016
I come bearing good news, fellow Diskun supporters.
It may not mean a whole lot, but Diskun was actually given a hat in the 3DS StreetPass plaza, showing that Nintendo hasn't forgotten him.
unnamed.jpg

SpindaMaster

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3136-6569-2540
Diskun certainly seems like a Mr. Game and Watch/R.O.B. sort of character, and the fact that Nintendo apparently hasn't forgotten about him bodes well. Plus, he just seems like he'd be a cool character. I want him now.

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
So, Obscure character, famous in Japan + focus of game is West V East = My full support

I have a Brain Age of 100. See?

Anyways, Diskun is a great character, and I have this feeling I'm gonna make a Moveset now.

Stay tuned...
Actually, that's bad. Your Brain Age is supposed to be as young as possible, and 20 is the best possible score. 100's the worst possible score.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
I got 26 on the test :3

Anyway, I can see him playing like a character who would use stuff like floppy disks as a projectile thing and "rewrite" data of characters, which basically is where they would recreate opponents movesets with random moves. I may make a specials only set later i the day, but that's all I got right this second.

SmashLover777

Smash Cadet
NNID
Starfy324
I admit it would be cool to have him in Smash Bros. After learning more about him he seems to have something like R.O.B so he might have a very unique moveset like him. Plus he represented one of Nintendo's consoles that's alot for a Floppy Disk with eyes. So DISKUN TRANSFERS INTO BATTLE! :estatic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom