• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the diddy flip's second option.

siqmonkey

Smash Apprentice
when you use diddy kongs flip you can either use a, b, z or the c-stick to use his usual slap. theres also a second option, you can use x, y or tap up on the control pad to get something that looks like slap mixed in with a footstool. if this was already known then i'm sorry. when i figured this out i was excited because i usually use the flip while my opponent is trying recover then i use the slap. the slap is somewhat effective but not on all characters. but the second option hits your opponenent even futher and deeper. its awsome. again sorry if this is already known.

ice_cream_man

Smash Journeyman
ya thats the diddy hump. it spikes and does 10 damage. Just hitting them does 15% but not as much nockback.. Also you can not use a b move after doing either option, so make sure there is enough room to get back after doing one. usually there is np getting back so i like to wait as long as possible to bettter ensure that they don't make it back to the stage.

Top Bottom