• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Dangerous Seductress: Zero Suit Samus mu thread( AND NO PIT ISNT GAY lol)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I believe the match is 50/50
I'm posting this here to remind myself to do it later.

once we get in on you or get you above is we can do work, but you can gay us pretty easy with projectiles.

And yes pit it gay.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
NOOOO! pit isnt gay!! He did sum stuff with palutena at the end of his game(if you collected all teh special items).

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
I've never dealt with a skilled ZSS so I have little to say other then theory craft (other then camp her to hell. She can't deal with that mess well.)

And yes pit it gay.
Nope. Pit ain't gay. *points to sig*

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Your signature is so perfect at times like these :)
I'm glad you approve. :)

I'm just promoting a cause in a community that uses the word gay wrongly WAY to frequently. That's all.

I could totally be the BEST TROLL EVAR!!! I just would post comments in response to everyone who used the term. It would be FABULOUS!!!!! ;P

Xcallion

Smash Ace
If we're done with this MU can we move onto the next one? if not could we get a few more ZSS's here?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
It can be a hard fight.
Luckily, ZSS has tools to combat against planking, as opposed to characters like, falco.
Up close, i feel that zss wins. Because her jab, and Dtilt/Utilt can do work. At mid range, i feel that our Forward B can be messed up by arrows and other spacers when done correctly, though no pit should be hanging out at mid range.. thats where ZSS's do best though. If we're above pit, it's in your favor, if we're below you, we have it. Remember that we can Dsmash through the stage lip, so if you don't do your Up+B stuff we can mess you up, and drop down aerials can mess with planking too. If there's a LGL, i don't know exactly how pits play though, there's still arrow camping, but you can't be on the edge the whole game.

For counterpicks and such, i don't really know what pit usually does, but our best stages are BF, Brinstar, RC. .... distant planet :troll:

How does pit do on rainbow? Anyone?

If pit can do some serious planking, and camping it makes it really hard, personally. I believe the match is pretty even, if not slightly in our favor. Though the only pit's i've played are Kuro and Dskank and Fsmash (a naples player). I'm sure other people can put in better words than i can, but through the experience i've had, and i have had alot of matches...

I think it's slight advantage us.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
It can be a hard fight.
Luckily, ZSS has tools to combat against planking, as opposed to characters like, falco.
Up close, i feel that zss wins. Because her jab, and Dtilt/Utilt can do work. At mid range, i feel that our Forward B can be messed up by arrows and other spacers when done correctly, though no pit should be hanging out at mid range.. thats where ZSS's do best though. If we're above pit, it's in your favor, if we're below you, we have it. Remember that we can Dsmash through the stage lip, so if you don't do your Up+B stuff we can mess you up, and drop down aerials can mess with planking too. If there's a LGL, i don't know exactly how pits play though, there's still arrow camping, but you can't be on the edge the whole game.

For counterpicks and such, i don't really know what pit usually does, but our best stages are BF, Brinstar, RC. .... distant planet :troll:

How does pit do on rainbow? Anyone?

If pit can do some serious planking, and camping it makes it really hard, personally. I believe the match is pretty even, if not slightly in our favor. Though the only pit's i've played are Kuro and Dskank and Fsmash (a naples player). I'm sure other people can put in better words than i can, but through the experience i've had, and i have had alot of matches...

I think it's slight advantage us.
Our dtilt outranges you in CQC and our utilts clash. Ya planking does hurt zss if done correctly however one mess up and you get downsmashed so you have to be good at it. Pit can camp zss easy even with a LGL. Your jab is a good punisher. I agree once your under us it can be kinda rough for pit but the reverse is true as well. We can DAIR your side-b/grab on reaction cuz it has a crazy hitbox. Our fsmash/bair kill you early but your bair/side-b kill us early-ish with combos. Pit can make it VERY difficult for zss to set up on him but once she does it = very good dmg. Overall it comes down to who is better/ zones in better.
The best cp for pit against zss in all honesty would be FD. All your best CP's we're good at as well. i beliebe its 50:50 for the above reasons.

Xcallion

Smash Ace
I love Air releasing people into bombs on halberd. Kills much faster than most of pit's moves and it's easier for me to land a grab than a sweetspot bair.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
I don't think Brinstar is a good CP to take Zamus to. The small blast zones make it easier to kill us. Brinstar also seriously limits our Arrow game due to the destructible parts of the stage, unless you take the time to destroy them, but that's a waste of your time.

As for Halberd, it kind of depends. I think any attempts at sharking can be seriously punished by ZSS's Dsmash. The low ceiling also makes it easier for her to get a ceiling kill, which isn't good because her best aerial attack is her Uair. I think taking ZSS to Halberd wouldn't really effect the MU too much. During the flying phase, we can camp her but she cancels out our Sharking attempts. When the stage lands, it's basically a contest to see who can get the other off-stage first, and who can use the stages gimmicks the best. Although, I don't think it'd be wise to CP to Halberd just because of good Uair+Low Ceiling =/.

I think the MU is 50:50 to 55:45 Pit.

Even though being above ZSS can be dangerous, I think we have more tools to deal with that than ZSS does when she is above us. We have more jumps and can sort of stall by using WOI if we need to fake out a landing. I think it just depends on which player is more skilled, since both characters are pretty equal when they go head to head, with a few advantages in some areas. I'm pretty sure Pit can wrack up damage faster than ZSS can, though. The fact that we have a reflector also helps with the Armour pieces and the occasional Neutral B. Pit just has to watch out for ZSS's speedy attacks and deadly set ups.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
ya i think it's 50:50 especially after playing bio. neither of them really have CPs that the other doesn't do good at and overall they are both plenty capable of shutting down some major part of each others game (pit's planking ZSS's camping). pretty even

Top Bottom