• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Chromebook

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
500 FRIKIN DOLLARS. Y'ALL NEED TO GET A JOB. :urg:
Also, I hope this doesn't get locked. I have a previous post but i can't bump it. @_@

This is the Chrome OS. Not a desktop, but a web browser, but smarter.
And here is the what the laptop looks like. It's pretty simple and neat. I think it's has a very sexy fine look.
It also has the ability to have no viruses or malware, especially hackers can't get in. Which makes it even sexier better.
It has one USB port, Headphone Jack, SD card reader, and that thingamajig.

Discuss Here!

Videos:
Introducing the Chromebook
What is Google Chrome OS?
Using a Chrome notebook

Chrome Notebooks: about it
Speed
Sync
Connectivity
Security
Updates
Apps

RELEASE: OUT NOW! See your local BestBuy stores or Amazon.com

Learn more at http://google.com/chromebook

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
By Samsung? Interesting choice.

I have to admit, $500 for a netbook running on a dedicated Internet-browsing operating system sounds pretty attractive.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Your word "MAGICAL" seems pretty attractive as well. I mean really thats the first thing i've noticed. :awesome:

I researched some people using the chromebook on twitter. There were a few negatives and positives.
I'm still looking foward to get it so i wouldn't have to struggle any longer.
I might use verizon connection more often since my wi-fi is limited. Though i'm pretty much near McDonalds's wi-fi.

The future is now people. It's time time to "act" now.

Top Bottom