• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Charm Is Gone

Newuser12345215

Smash Journeyman
I used to play mainly Zelda but now I've been basically playing every character in the game.

The good thing is I am now fairly decent at every character in the game. Of course the bad thing would be that I'm not really good at one character(Though Snake, Marth, and Falco, I can play them fairly well but again not as well as someone that mains them).

Anyway, since I don't really play games competitively or in tournaments for that matter, it doesn't really matter if I just play every character, it's fun to try playing different characters.

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
When I first bought the game, I was REALLY EXCITED to play Zelda. The first thing that I did, was
going to the practice mode to watch all of her buffs. That Din's Fire was extremely much better than the Melee one. Nayru's love know was defensive/offensive. Farore's wind had reappering damage. Then I noticed the Fair and Bair drama of 2 seconds. It was pretty hard to sweetspott that move but after a few practices, I mastered it. Dair was hard to sweetspot and it's still hard to do so. Nair now sucks you up and then pushs you away instead of only pushing go away. Uair had less space but more knockback.
After that, I started going crazy playing with Zelda. I realized that my gameplay had changed. In melee I had to be totally defensive because Zelda wasn't good. In brawl, I was offensive and spamming Din's fire. Then I reached my Melee level (which was pretty good), and I started to fight with my friends. They were like... **** you are still invincible (which I'm not). I started to get bored so, I decided to play with my secondary Zamus. That was what I needed, a fast, comboable (Not correctly typed, I think), more comtemporary woman. Now I change from Zelda to Zamus and viceversa.
Zelda will never bore me because she just f***ing rocks !!

Top Bottom