• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The character(s) in the above avatar are after you, what do?

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Watch they're love for each other slowly develop.
Then drown them both with a giant water hand, but that's for later

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Realize that it takes half a day for Sailors to transform, steal a certain freeze ray, and let Science do the rest.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Transport them back to their own universes and alter their memories to forget everything they knew about one and other (and their worlds).

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Ask to see her license.

*Walks away*

>Madoka Magica
>Disney

See, Cliff? This why people don't like you.
Well, let's look at it this way. Besides the Transformers and Fire Emblem (Apparently) what else do we both know a lot about?

See, you put on Disney girl avatars all the time, so it's easy for me to mistake it for a Disney character.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ask to see her license.

Well, let's look at it this way. Besides the Transformers and Fire Emblem (Apparently) what else do we both know a lot about?

See, you put on Disney girl avatars all the time, so it's easy for me to mistake it for a Disney character.
First of all, the char in my avi is 16.

Second, how many times have I put a Disney Girl avi besides Rapunzel and Kilala?

Top Bottom