• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The character(s) in the above avatar are after you, what do?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tie a rock to his leg while he isn't looking, and then throw the rock into an ocean to force to him to go down with it, effectively drowning him.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Eat the candy he told me not to eat, kick him in the balls, then have a democratic army execute him and shut down his communist factory :troll:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Use aerosol cans to speed up global warming, so that the snow miser will melt.

Elegant.... I'm gonna get you.....

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
I would use Meteor Swarm to destroy the bridge so that DK, Kirby, Peach, and everyone else fall into the deep, dark abyss of space. :3

Here's your chance. Come at me, bro. >:3

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Oh yes....
i'm gonna edit this >:D

First, I draw and give kirby the power of geass, then use the geass to mess with walker and make him think that the people he cares about are Akuma. Then he proceeds to destroy everything he cares about, and that's when kirby let's the mind control wear off and before he goes into a rage, I draw again and animate the scene over and over and over again >:D

Then when he finally breaks, I draw Tyki and allen's enemies to repeatedly own him over and over again, because I have the power because he's a drawing :3 Then I erase him, draw him again, and erase him again Then make him lose at poker until he snaps XD Then I animate his death over and over again, constantly replaying. (that's just a taste my friend, I didn't wanna go overboard, consider yourself lucky :p)

p.s. I'm just messing with you, i'm just being goofy :p

XTheElegantShadowX

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3625-7979-8675
Make him read the most infamously terrible fanfic on Fanfiction.net and not give him the satisfaction of setting himself on fire.

I must say, the Blue Shell actually tops everything that Zero said in the above post, for it is a fate worse than death. XD

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Point out the asymmetry of his hair, then make a 8r8k for it while he writhes on the ground.

Top Bottom