• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The character(s) in the above avatar are after you, what do?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
What can she do? she is now a spirit of the Water Temple and doesn't have a physical body since she died..
So continue on with life as normal...

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Become the first person in the world to teach a toy how to play Smash. Bros
What can she do? she is now a spirit of the Water Temple and doesn't have a physical body since she died..
So continue on with life as normal...
Some ZeldaMaster you are. Ruto and the other sages did not die in the end of the game, they're seen rejoicing at the ending cutscene.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Tell her i know where Link is..
Some ZeldaMaster you are. Ruto and the other sages did not die in the end of the game, they're seen rejoicing at the ending cutscene.
It's hidden in the game first with saria. You explore the entire dungeon and never find her once.
Durnia faces volvagia but again you don't find him when you enter the bosses room
Ruto disappears in an area that is a dead end
Impa is the same case as saria
We don't know what the twinrova did with nabooru
And we don't have too much information on rauru
Also with what the sages say when you compete the temple also hints at it namely nabooru impa, and ruto..

And they were also flying around in spirit form during that time..

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Tell her i know where Link is..

It's hidden in the game first with saria. You explore the entire dungeon and never find her once.
Durnia faces volvagia but again you don't find him when you enter the bosses room
Ruto disappears in an area that is a dead end
Impa is the same case as saria
We don't know what the twinrova did with nabooru
And we don't have too much information on rauru
Also with what the sages say when you compete the temple also hints at it namely nabooru impa, and ruto..

And they were also flying around in spirit form during that time..
You're just grasping at straws! None of them died

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
It is a theory that holds evidence but was never confirmed.. Also rauru is believed to be one of the ancient sages that had died prior. People also suggest that they "die" but ascend to the sacred realm. There is no real evidence that disproves the theory that they were dead..

Play a match against him

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If your plan is for them to all be hugged tightly, loved and named george by all of the ponies in Ponyville who happen to find them too adorable for words than I believe your plan is successful. :p

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Shoot it with a tranquilizer and turn it in to the government so they can preform experiments on it and determine why it has...you know.

Booster

Smash Lord
Remove my mask and unleash the powers of Hell upon on it, the darkness so overwhelming and power not even it (?) can withstand it.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Throw oats in it's direction and pray it doesn't follow.

Last edited:
Top Bottom