• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The character(s) in the above avatar are after you, what do?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
we were at shark island, shark island is in the middle of the great sea, the great sea is above hryule because hryule got flooded, you were above hryule, so i'll drown you down back to it with whatever still left of my arwing
But, do you know where I am is the question?
I could be there, but I could be somewhere else.

I AM THE REALITY WARPING CONSOLE! FEAR MY WRATH!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Upgrade it so that it can turn into a transformer and then have it crush Lonekonwolf.
because apparently being blown up in an Arwing and slowing sinking and drowning into the sea isn't enough eh?
anyway, finds their instruments, break them, then run away back to outset, and begin working on a new Arwing and boat

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
because apparently being blown up in an Arwing and slowing sinking and drowning into the sea isn't enough eh?
anyway, finds their instruments, break them, then run away back to outset, and begin working on a new Arwing and boat
Sabotage that work.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
so what have i missed? everything? anyway use that cyclone song to warp inside the mother child islands and toss it into the water so no one can find it except that fairy that resides there

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Take the rose.

so what have i missed? everything?
Well, you see.
What happened was Lonekon got into a fight with King and now I guess he's a tyrant trying to take over the connecting Nintendo universes of which we're trying to get back and now
he's currently building his weapon of mass destruction with his pal Pikachu (who has a monocle) and we're trying to stop it because his first destination is out planets oh and Kings the cvhosen one sent to save the world by some prophecy five hundred miles years ago.

Hope that caught you up to speed.

Top Bottom