• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The character(s) in the above avatar are after you, what do?

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Label her as the Illuminati.

EDIT: ....Nope, still keeping it.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Masterball
Spill Mountain Dew on the book

A little harsh don't you think? :surprised:

How can you tell? Is there a notable difference in appearance between a teacup and a coffee cup?
Maybe, but i would do it again if needed, nobody messes with my coffee

And in appearance no, in fact the terms are almost interchangeable unless directly stated to be which.

Though the main way to tell which is which without said knowledge is simple, if it is being used for tea, its a teacup, if its being used for coffee, its a coffee cup.

And you all know me long enough (or if not just look at the location) to know i will always associate myself with coffee.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Break what would be defined as a poor man's teacup (also colloquially known as a "coffee mug") and take the Meowstic.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
420noscope the dolls

Masterball

Maybe, but i would do it again if needed, nobody messes with my coffee

And in appearance no, in fact the terms are almost interchangeable unless directly stated to be which.

Though the main way to tell which is which without said knowledge is simple, if it is being used for tea, its a teacup, if its being used for coffee, its a coffee cup.

And you all know me long enough (or if not just look at the location) to know i will always associate myself with coffee.
Thanks! I actually looked it up though and it seems that there is a difference. A teacup is shorter and wider than a coffee cup.

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Take the book and replace with a joke book.

The joke book has a quantum physics book tucked inside. Inside the quantum physics book is another joke book. Inside the joke book is another quantum physics book.

Rinse and repeat.

Top Bottom