• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The character(s) in the above avatar are after you, what do?

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Make the temperature really cold and hopefully fire won't be able to be produced from the dragon named Spyro.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You don't necessarily have to roleplay as the character in your avi here, I rarely ever do that myself. Come on now, be more creative than just doing what your avatar's doing. :seuss:

Also introduce him to some other Miis. Maybe they'll be able to calm him down and make peace with him.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Trick him into walking into the blue leaves in the Everfree Forest to see how hard I would laugh at what it does to him.
Tell her that her dreams won't come true. :p
Do you even watch the show? Just asking, because I don't think I've seen you talking much about it, and how else would you know it's a dream of hers to train with the Wonderbolts?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Knock it out. Break it's legs. Drag it into the woods. Give it any last words, the words will be about friendship or some %@!$ like that. Shoot it halfway through it. Contact a poor Chinese family. Give them corpse and watch them dine on it. China loves horse meat.

Top Bottom