• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The cat had it coming.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I can't imagine having something so cute as a kitten being thrown at a wall :(

It's just sooooo cute x3

Vts

Smash Champion
Wow. What is wrong with people these days?
the internet and video games not being monitored right and people being utter ******** and have been corrupted by video games which gives them enjoyment but tend to have more angry problems do to them than happyness maybe cus of bad parenting or just mental problems.

then again it could be we are being too easy on kids in school about teaching them right and wrong.

its wrong to hunt for the sport, at least eat what you kill.

its wrong to hurt another person out of angry or to lash out at someone who said something wrong but maybe doesn't know it would flip your switch.

its the easy going way of letting off people from say punishment when the one doing the punishment is "in a good mood".

its the lack of someone telling these people thats enough.

just my 2 cents

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Hopefully this won't turn into an argument about morality lol. In short, I blame the parents (if there were any).

Top Bottom