• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Captain Falcon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
Now that it's in the right place this is where we can all discuss Cap Falcon.

we know he as falcon Pawnch and Falcon kick and that he has gold and silver alt colors and his final smash is the same

I hope they fix his priority

Last edited:

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
First off. This guy got huge. Not just buff wise, but he's like CANON Ganondorf height now 0_o

Also, kudos to the people who made the trailer. Falcon's evil smile is freaking hilarious and his over the the top karate ninja back flip stuff is awesome. The people really understand the fans when it comes to Falcon. But they did interrupt Falcon Punch :(

It's funny how Falcon doesn't talk even though he does in his games.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I saw the opportunity and I grabbed it!
I own the Official Image Gallery!
Huzzahs for you too, getting the General Discussion. ;)

JohannFKNFaust

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SamaelDevonJudd
Switch FC
SW 5644 9593 9010
I so called for him to be revealed in this trailer :joyful:****in awesome. Two New Comers and a veteran, everyone though I was crazy :lol: sure I got what new comers wrong (Chrom and Shulk) one super wrong, but I knew I wasn't crazy! I knew it! :rotfl:

Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BigUglyMan-Doll
I am so hyped right now. It just isn't Smash without Cap.
I wonder what F-ZERO stages will be in this game? I feel like Big Blue and Port Town will both return, one for each version of Smash 4.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/replies/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlc3tVw5Q

"And welcome back, Captain Falcon!! When are you ever getting a new game of your own?" - Masahiro Sakurai

Probably the foremost thought on many an F-ZERO fan's mind, right now. Sakurai is calling Nintendo out.

Malion

Smash Ace
Falcon's gun is way more visible.

I wonder why... because I doubt he'll actually use it. lol

D

Deleted member

Hopefully, if he gets buffed and is faster (without that weird sound used in Brawl when he runs), then I'll use him most of the times, maybe. By faster I don't mean at Sonic levels. xD

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
Strange how I found Falcon to be the only interesting character from that trailer but just seeing him after the smoke cleared up just instantly put a smile on my face.

skstylez

Smash Journeyman
Falcon is now in charge of the Roster. You will have to pass his judgement to be deemed worthy.

Dr. Krumm

Smash Apprentice
If you look at the trailer, just as it cuts to gameplay, you see the Falconator perform Raptor Boost. So clearly, he still has this move. Meaning that all his specials are the same.

The f-tilt is also the same.

If anything changes on The Captain, it's probably u-tilt or d-tilt. I can't see them getting rid of u-air, n-air or the Knee. Some Smashes might change, who knows? Maybe he gets his Fire Kick f-smash back?

But I honestly think all his moves will be the same.

Edit: WAIT! WHAT ABOUT RAPID JABS!?!?! Won't he get a flashy finish to rapids like everyone else?

Last edited:

Sol0ke

Smash Ace
Foward Smash is the same

With the faster physics compared to Brawl (and the ability to combo) Captain Falcon is already buffed right there.

lilt

Smash Journeyman
So, do you like his new look?
He seems a little taller now, maybe even bulkier. His face is a little longer.

How do you feel about his new facial impressions?

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
First off. This guy got huge. Not just buff wise, but he's like CANON Ganondorf height now 0_o

Also, kudos to the people who made the trailer. Falcon's evil smile is freaking hilarious and his over the the top karate ninja back flip stuff is awesome. The people really understand the fans when it comes to Falcon. But they did interrupt Falcon Punch :(

It's funny how Falcon doesn't talk even though he does in his games.
Ganondorf confirmed as Falcon clone. :troll:

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
As long as they didn't increase falcons landing and ending lag, with these physics, it's safe to say we can see a huge buff. All other things remaining equal.

More priority would be nice though.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
As long as they didn't increase falcons landing and ending lag, with these physics, it's safe to say we can see a huge buff. All other things remaining equal.

More priority would be nice though.
Pretty much my immediate thoughts regarding the buff part. Messing around with him in Brawl led me to the conclusion that Smash 4 Falcon being able to actually combo will make him a lot better.

skstylez

Smash Journeyman
So, do you like his new look?
He seems a little taller now, maybe even bulkier. His face is a little longer.

How do you feel about his new facial impressions?
Man Melee holds up so well. But they did a killer job with the new Falcon, mainly to facial animations & effects

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
I wanna see more Falcon in the reveal trailers. F-Zero Captain Falcon making his universe look good making all the rest look bad:shades:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom