• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Cape Returns!

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
This was my biggest fear because I think the cape is such an underrated part of Mario's arsenal. Glad to see it made its triumphant return, glad to know that we will be foiling attempts to the ledge for years to come!

RustyRemains

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1666-4551-3124
This is good news for sure, and I really appreciate the small detail of him actually wearing the cape this time around

Quillion

Smash Hero
I personally would've aesthetically replaced it with Star Spin, but I'm fine with it.

D

Deleted member

I didn't even know it was gone? Geez am I a goof, glad it's back Mario has is around him as he uses it. Which is a nice touch.

Octorockandroll

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
I didn't even know it was gone? Geez am I a goof, glad it's back Mario has is around him as he uses it. Which is a nice touch.
It never was, but with how it only appeared in a single game there was widespread speculation that it would be replaced by something to do with Cappy.

D

Deleted member

Well glad it's there regardless. Anyway timed right yeah you could get a KO with it.

The Neon Flame

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shadow_Rex
3DS FC
2939-2382-1976
Switch FC
2650 8699 0986
Yeah, I always love it when someone thinks they are about to FSmash attack me. I turn them around and hit them in the middle of their animation!

Top Bottom