• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the call to arms

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
You guys are forgetting a couple of things. Ps2's are STILL selling pretty well, and Sony does other things besides making games. Out of the two of them nintendo is more likely to go bankrupt. For Sony its impossible, and it's very unlikely for nintendo.
Don't be so sure...

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Jam are you telling me that there are even more things talking about how Sony is on a huge downward spiral?

But what about all those things Vkrm said based simply off of really vague observations!?!?!?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Perhaps circa 2005/2006 I would have been giving the fates a standing ovation at Sony going under, but tbh I really hope all the different companies stay in the game.

The main reason really is that the three way competition is perhaps the last remaining factor in evoking that all important feeling known as "giving a ****" in the publishers/devs.

If you think they're lazy now you've got a rude awakening coming when Sony and Nintendo yield and only leave Microsoft standing.

Also it makes me chuckle to think that the Xbox is probably the most stable when it almost never got off the ground due to a bunch of rather poor choices back in good ol' 2001/2002.

Decades can change a lot.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Hey guys remember this?

Grand, right?

No? Ok. ;~;

Sadly enough, I still have more games for the ps3 than I do on the Wii, and I think I like more of them. TP is barely even a wii game, and I lost the disc for literally 3 years so I just got the gcn version instead. Another is RE4 wii version. So that leaves 3 wii games that were really native to the wii, Brawl, Metroid Prime 3, and Skyward Sword. Not a big fan of SS, Metroid Prime 3 was decent but nothing spectacular, and Brawl is uh...yeah no.

Come on Nintendo, the bar is low, you can impress me!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Just get MH3.

It's the most fulfilling game on the system imo.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Gross profit is a basically meaningless number when it comes to the solvency of a business, since it doesn't take into account any costs incurred by the business that need to be paid first. Net income or net profit are the numbers that actually matter.

Top Bottom