• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brazilian Train - Apex

banze

Smash Journeyman
Hello good fellas

So, its confirmed. This year we are going to have a biggest Brazilian Team for Apex. We have a total of 8 players already booked and ready to go!
Of course, we have representatives for every game. But Big surprise for 64: Cabelo is attempting !!
We probably have around 2 more to play 64 as well and, of course, Me.

So, you bet that we are going to be making a lot of noise whenever some BR is on the stage! The cheering is gonna be hype like a world cup!!

We've been training as hell since we confirmed and we expect to do Good not only in 64 but melee as well !
the list is this:
- Banze
- Cabelo
- Aisengobay
- Godz
- Mc$³³
- Kizzu
- Walk
- Ben

So this is it, and get ready for some Banze+Cabelo Teams action! ;D

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
the amount of ****ing ***** slaying swag that is coming from brazil is unheard of

banze

Smash Journeyman
Done deal JimmyJoe! and we can play a set on brazilian rule set as well !
As in fact, I'm planing on doing gendtleman to BR rules with Isai if I ended up facing then on tournament. It would be lot of fun!

I can only say this is going to be awesome as S***! Training right now!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Well with all of our missings you guys are going to win lol.

Also, Walk and Kizzu, yeeee

Who would the other 2 for 64 be outside of you and Cabelo?
Oxoxlane maybe?

Last edited:

banze

Smash Journeyman
Thats right. The other two would be aisengobay and Godz. They are both melee primarily.
Oxolane wont be able to come this time around ... to bad! he have improved a lot. hes playing a neat Falcon and the usual jigs!

That set againts fiction never gest old ! it was so hyped

@ clubbadubba clubbadubba , I was palying him on DL other day... not bad ! ahah
lets see how he will do in a No hyrule rule!

Last edited:

clubbadubba

Smash Master
i have a feeling he's gonna get bounced pretty earlier by a pikachu lol... we'll see.

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
Oh **** Banze, sounds like Brazil is gonna be shaking things up. I can't make it to Apex this time around, so kick some ass for me and get to the the top 8!

McGodd

Smash Apprentice
Oh **** Banze, sounds like Brazil is gonna be shaking things up. I can't make it to Apex this time around, so kick some *** for me and get to the the top 8!
Play with meeeeeeeeeee Jefffffffff.

Hoping for big things from the Brazillians from what I've seen on stream. Apex 2015 64 about to be so epic. Get 'em Banze.

Top Bottom