• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brawl

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
DISCLAIMER: I'm not a native English-speaker, so please understand the spelling and gramma won't be perfect all the time.

Prolouge: The Introduction

There was an early morning in Mushroom Kingdom, Nintendo's most famous creation. Of course, there were other kingdoms competing about the fame, like the kingdom of Hyrule, but so far the Mushroom Kingdom had Nintendo's #1 spot. A normal morning always began with Princess Peach picking up all the clothes on the wash line. Peach was a beautiful but not always so fair princess, in a long pink gown, and a royal corwn that proved her, well, royality. But this morning, she discovered something had happened.

Peach: "Oh, my! What is this?"

She picked down Mario's worker jeans from the wash line, but noticed something was in the back pocket. It was a piece of paper. Peach picked it up and read it.

Peach: "Dear Mario! We have something very important we must talk to you (and only you) about. We can't go into details in this message, but please come to the meeting spot. You know where. Captain Falcon and the F-Zero crew."

Peach felt a bit uneasy. Even though the morning sun had just cast its rays over her royal castle, which gave it a glittering look, this morning had begun like no other. Peach's face slowly turned into a worried look, she never knew Mario had secret meetings with Captain Falcon. But she knew who Captain Falcon was. Oh yes, he was that infamous bounty hunter who had been "dead" several times, but not. He was a man of mystery, and rarely seen outside his home in Port Town. What had Mario to do with him? Peach whispered to herself as the sun slowly raised on the horizon, giving her face a beautiful rosy colour.

Peach: "Should I give this to Mario...or I should i hide it from him? I don't know what dangers that awaits..."

Peach stood long in her castle garden thinking. She knew she was the only one in the castle awake by this early time, only the birds made her company. Not even the toad servants were awake. Then Peach got her eyes wide open, as she thought about her personal toad! She had a magical back pocket on her royal dress, which was so small it was barely visible to the naked eye. However, inside it a tiny toad was living, serving as Peach's personal body guard. Peach had borrowed some magic from the kingdom of Hyrule, meaning that the toad shrunk in size to that of an insect when he was put down in Peach's magic back pocket. Just like how Link's equipment shrunk in size when he put it in his magic pocket. Peach picked up the toad from her back pocket and looked at the snoring little guy. She put on her most princess-like smile, which combined with the morning sun on her face gave her a look no man in Mushroom Kingdom could resist. At least not Mario!

Peach: "Still too early in the morning, huh? Well, keep snoring, my beloved little Toad."

All the toads had different names, although Peach's personal bodyguard had the name Toad. Peach put Toad back in her tiny pocket, where he once again shrunk down to the size on a little insect. His snoring could no longer be heard, thanks to his now tiny size. Peach had misused Toad in the past though, letting him serve as a personal shield in the wild Melee tournament. Sure, Toad was her bodyguard, but that was for life threatening dangers, not fighting tournaments. But Peach had never appologized to Toad, rather she had ignored what she had done, and Mario and the rest of the kingdom had watched this silently. But no one never dared to say anything, Peach was the princess after all, the royality.

Now that she knew no one exept herself knew this, Peach went into her kitchen, lit a match, and burned the paper.

Peach: "Mario must not know this. I want him to be here, by my side. It's too dangerous for him to be involved wth the activities of Captain Falcon. I know! I'm gonna bake him a cake! That way he will think everything is normal. Ti-hi!"

Next up:

Chapter 1: A delicious diet cake...for Mario

Top Bottom