• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Boys' Best and Worst Matchups

SoulRed12

Smash Cadet
I know we have a matchup sticky, but I wanted to talk about things from an overall perspective.

Who are Pit and Dark Pit's best and worst matchups? I'm curious because I have my own ideas, especially for bad matchups (keep fat penguins away from me please), but given my mediocrity that could easily just be because I'm bad so I want to know others' opinions.

Probably stay away from in-depth discussion since we have the sticky for that. I'm just looking for, as a general matter, who you find yourself having the most and least trouble with and maybe this could be a neat discussion.

yttik

not sure who i struggle with myself (other than the obvious top tiers), but dedede isn't that bad of a matchup. you can jab and arrow his gordos, he's huge so he's easy to juggle etc.

Top Bottom