• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide The Blazing Hero: A Roy Guide for Beginners and Experienced Players Alike

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
Zoramine Fae submitted a new guide:

The Blazing Hero: A Roy Guide for Beginners and Experienced Players Alike - A guide that probably is about a million pages long. Seriously, it's insanely long people.

Post-Writing note: I typed all of this down beforehand and this will NOT look as pretty as what other people can do (I'm new to this whole system of Spoilers to seperate stuff and making guides actually pretty detailed). I also am looking forwards to having some review pop up over this. However, you should also respect what I have done, as this was NOT easy to get down and required assistance from several people. Thanks to everyone who helped. And I'm so tired when...
Read more about this guide...

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
Look, ok

This thing is long as all hell, but that's because I transferred it from a word document that I've been working on for ten days (Confirmed time, since I started it on the 15th) and I edited in some stuff like the beginning blue footnote, the ending paragraph or two, and all of the images. I've probably made some spelling errors, forgive me, it's so late right now for my standard that I can barely pay attention to details like that. If you have any suggestions, don't post them here but make a review, rate appropriately, give your opinion, and THEN tell me what I need to add.

Thanks for reading.

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
Zoramine Fae updated The Blazing Hero: A Roy Guide for Beginners and Experienced Players Alike with a new update entry:

Fixing Some Mispellings

I'll work more on this later to make sure this whole thing looks tidy, but I've fixed two things I noticed:

- Changed Up Tilt during the Neutral Air combos section to Up Air, as I had switched the two around and put down that Up Tilt combos earlier than Neutral Air. I meant to put down Up Air.

- Added a section for Down Throw of other follow-ups outside of Blazer and mentioned the risks of using a Blazer. Also, reworded a short section for reading the possible airdodge after the throw.

I...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom