• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Biggest Thing I Want Fixed In v1.2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade_The_Umbreon

Smash Rookie
NNID
Luigifan16
If there's one thing I want fixed in the update coming next week (and I'm pretty sure a lot of people will agree) it's that they fix the dumpster fire that is online matchmaking using preferred rules.

Kadji100

Smash Cadet
Nintendo should change "Prefered Rules" to "Required Rules" and let us choose multiple Options we are OK with.
For example, why can't I select Battlefield AND Final Destination as acceptable Stages? Why can't I tell the Game that I am fine with either 2 or 3 Stocks?

Having to strictly choose a single Option for each category and still getting thrown in 4 Player FFAs is ridiculess, especially since we are now paying for Online.

Edit: I have to give it to Nintendo though, the Netcode seems to be drastically improved. I even had some *fun* 4 Player FFAs without much noticeable lag.
In comparison, during Smash 4 every 4 Player FFA felt like a slideshow. And that was with the same (wired) connection that I am using right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom