• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The big O for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
I think Oprah Winfrey should be in brawl. She's a very inspirational figure, and she can probably kick some butt. She's also very rich. She would do extra good in coin battle. Also i think her special could be something like throwing money at the other players! I hope others support my idea. Thanks. Everybody else can help with what moves she could use, etc...

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Coming into this thread, I though the Big O referred to the human controlled robot from the anime of the same name. Color me severely dissappointed
So I wasn't the only one. I don't think I've felt this disappointed in a long time.

Regardless, I'm just simply point out the obvious and that she hasn't been on a nintendo console ever, so she isn't eligible for brawl.

... still disappointed isn't wasn't about the real Big O.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
As cool as that would be, isn't the Big O like FREAKING HUGE!!?!?!?!?!?

I'm gonna be intellegent and say, good idea, but no chance. Stay on this thread a little longer and you will understand what will/will not get you laughed at by the other forum users.
sry...i havent been around here long..:urg: im just using my friend's username. and this is no joke, i thougth it would be a good idea:ohwell:

sorry if this has offended anybody...especially my friend...who will be mad when he sees this thread :(

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
You know, if people didn't keep posting in what is an obviously stupid thread, we wouldn't have to close anything. These things would just die on their own. But people can't resist the opportunity to be ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom