• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 7 Discussion Thread

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
LET'S GO KOMOOOOOOOOOOO
Komo 3-1 Larry lurr
Downside, personal bias teamkill.
Bright side, I think Komo (with cloud) is better suited for Salem than larry is, aaaand
Loser's Bracket Larry is a beast.

Guido65

Smash Apprentice
Gackt is doing very well. I have no clue how he's ranked like 84th in Japan. And this is his first US tournament if I'm not mistaken as well.

NINTENDO Galaxy

Smash Ace
NNID
NINTEN_Galaxy
3DS FC
2836-0624-6177
Switch FC
SW 0903-5888-6097
Gackt vs locus match for those who want to watch the vod.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
let's goooooo mvd!
Tweek lost to Mr E.
Tweek's out at 25th, ZeRo's in losers, Loser's Larry, and Cosmos, VoiD, and komo are all in Winners.
I love this tournament

Last edited:

Ziodyne 21

Smash Lord
When will players finally get...

DO. NOT. TAKE. LARRY .TO. BATTLEFEILD!!!!

Last edited:

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
When will players finally get...

DO. NOT. TAKE. LARRY .TO. BATTLEFEILD!!!!
Excludin when they played at MSM, as I cant find the vods to confirm, Raito was 2-1 on Larry on Battlefield. In fact, I believe it is DHs second best stage in the match up. It, and Lylat, have platforms to hide DH and once Fox players start using SINGLE lasers to flip Can, have a platform to keep Can above them to help against UAir pressure (and force Foxes to SH unsafely in neutral if they want to snipe a Can on a platform)

People gotta stop looking at stage picks linearly. Just because Fox is good at BF, doesnt mean it isnt the best pick for the match up. FD is hell for DH to land, Smashville gives more to Fox than DH, and Town is probably the worst stage for the MU.

Now, with 2 uploaded YT sets, Raito is 2-4 on BF, 1-0 on Dreamland, and 0-1 on FD. As you can see, Raito prefers triplatforms because Can can help mitigate the strings

EDIT: in fact, Raito got the most out of Larry being stuck on platforms too. A lot of damage that woulda been lost if they were on a flat stage

Last edited:

Minordeth

Smash Ace
In the time I slept, Cosmos went from losing to Legit to beating Zero. I need to take melatonin more.

NotLiquid

Smash Lord
Nairo you fool

You dumb

ALWAYS get rid of Luma when you have the chance

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
sooo uhhh that Game 1 was a complete disaster
reminder that ally 3-0'ed komo's cloud at shine.

Edit:
why :(

Last edited:

BSP

Smash Legend
Cape gives Sonic his spring again as long as he didn't spring from the ground btw. Komo could've come back, but we take those. Another good example of top players not knowing absolutely critical details.

Also surprised no one brought up Sinji beating Anti and being 1 win away from top 32 with solo :4pacman:

Last edited:

Ziodyne 21

Smash Lord
just think how differently that set could of turned out if Komo just went with Sonic right from Game 1.

Which he definetly should have done no question

Last edited:

NotLiquid

Smash Lord
I don't know why but I get the feeling that this set shouldn't have been that close for ZeRo at all. I didn't get the impression that he was punishing Nairo properly, who went for even harder reads than usual.

Last edited:

Ziodyne 21

Smash Lord
Holy s*** Marss 3-0'd ZeRo

Is anyome going to date to say ZSS is overrated again..

Annd
Marss :4zss::4falcon: 3-1 Cosmos :4corrinf:

a reminder that ZSS with rage is still one of the goddamn scariest things in this game

Last edited:

TheMiSP

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
MISP#673
NNID
Collin9476
3DS FC
1564-3898-1072
Switch FC
SW-1536-5988-9478
Aaaand that's it, Dabuz keeps the stability and order alive. Yay.

Ziodyne 21

Smash Lord
Things we can take away from this tourney

ZSS ..IS NOT overrated , and Nairo does not carry her. She is a top tier. maybe not among the very Best, but still up there. As I posted earlier ZSS rage is still one of the most dangerous things in this game..

Corrin may actullay be deserving of her/his current spit on the 4BR Tier list... maybe even a spit or two higher

Dabuz is still amazing and will always play smarter than you, even if you think you are on a roll, he is smarter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom