• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Smasher In MN Has Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
I'm living in the dorms at North Central University. The address is 910 Elliot Ave. If you wanna play some smash you can PM me or just reply on this thread. I'll be attending the smashfests/smash tournaments in St. Paul once I get everything organized here at NCU.

mastr0fmyd0main3

Smash Journeyman
Why does it say your location is Wisconsin? Where exactly is North Central University (city, state)? Sorry about being a college location noob.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Wow, you live extremely close to my dorms. Like walking distance. I live in the dorms at the University of Minnesota. I'm on the West Bank. There are a lot of smashers at my dorms. I might be the best person in my dorm (or maybe third behind Perry's Samus and JoeMotion >_>). There's one more MN smasher at the U of M, can't remember his name...

I won't be back at the dorms for another week though. Hope to see you at the St. Thomas Smashfest :)

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Let's plan an event or post up in another Minnesota topic please. This thread has served its purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom