• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Pit In The Caribbean Video thread, rate my pit

cj.Shark

Smash Ace
both games were pretty good
you technical skill is fine
but it looks like you have a tough time applicating it in a real match as you overexert yourself just to do a tech. im sure more playing will make it more fluid though

SSD

Smash Journeyman
please, please use this thread.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211378

anyway:
You do seem to be trying to hard with the techs, a lot of rather useless(or failed) wingdashing, arrow looping at odd times, and such. The glide attacking you did wasn't very effective - from my experience, the attack shouldn't be used much in close combat like that, or relied on much at all as far as combat goes.

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
You really need to be careful off the stage.

You saved him once and died twice where you could have saved yourself. (in 2nd game)

err edit: I watched 2nd game first...the link is the same game just 2 different li nks.

edit2: not anymore nvm.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
i am glad u guys see that, however i kept on complaint about my controller, its the classic controller and its kinda old giving pure problem. i

finally get a new controller so u will see pitter vids comimg soon

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Hmm, it's pretty good. Some tiny tips:
Dair is pretty bad to use out of a short hop because if you get shielded, you have to wait for yourself to naturally fall to the ground without fastfalling (or else you get even more lag from landing lag) putting you in a bad position. If you full hop it though, you eliminate being open since you are still rising from the jump allowing you to follow up with another aerial if they try to punish.

The best way to annoy a person who is desperately trying to grab you is to abuse your infinite jab and angel ring. Jab and angel ring eat through shields to prevent shield grabs and provide a continuous wall of hitboxes making it difficult for your opponent to grab through to you. They start up very quickly too and since they deal 1% per hit, they aren't affected by stale move negation so they are open for abuse.

You might want to avoid arrows if they are right in front of you. It's better to use if they are trying to get back to the stage or if you smashed them onto the other side of the stage.

Falco has multi hitboxes from his fair and dair and has lingering hitboxes from some of his attacks so it might not be such a good idea to spot dodge. Shielding should be fine.

Deeves

Smash Rookie
I will not sugar coat thing.
Okay let me tell you how you did. On a scale of 1-10 you are a 4. you got tilting and arial game down but dont arrow loop its useless and the falco you were play needs to improve sucks so bad. I could be wrong but i would have to play you in person to tell how good you really are but from the vids youre okay.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
I will not sugar coat thing.
Okay let me tell you how you did. On a scale of 1-10 you are a 4. you got tilting and arial game down but dont arrow loop its useless and the falco you were play needs to improve sucks so bad. I could be wrong but i would have to play you in person to tell how good you really are but from the vids youre okay.
i bet you do, still thanks for your honesty, i haven't met anyone who can win

Top Bottom