• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best of all us

Cook

Smash Master
i'll make a case for myself being top 5. I'm least being a PR'd player in my region with primarily DDD only picking up luigi recently. I've never placed outside of top 5 in a tourney in this state, consistant 2nd to the number 2 player (Played with Hunger and grimace. and it grimace's little brother) at tourneys in my region of the state.View attachment 73389
Are you the Dedede I beat at Great Revival in pools?

Girthquake

Smash Journeyman
NNID
R0cco_Siffredi
There's just so many things that I just feel unrewarded from with DDD in this game. Like I'll still probably fall back on him in some matchups, but I feel like I have a better grasp on the Marios, Mac and Ike in this game then other characters. I don't hate playing as DDD, but I just feel stupid playing him when i struggle vs characters I know I could man handle with like Ike.

Which is all completely understandable. If you're playing in tourney you're trying to win and it's not news to anyone that DDD struggles in a lot relevant match ups so I understand why you're basically dropping him, you've just been an inspiration to me and one of the bigger reasons I mained him in Brawl and still do today. I did learn a bit about DDD from watching your match with Will though loved those Gordo snipes.

Btw you and Keitaro gave me and a few friends a great laugh reading off our copy pasta spam to Will on RushHourSmash stream during Rescue. We've been doing that in his twitch chat for a few days now so I know he enjoyed it too lol

BulgeTremmor

Smash Rookie
Forsooth, I cannot believe Atomsk has decided to abandon King Dedede. You served as an inspiration for I when I was struggling to find a main for the days of Brawl. I sincerely hope you decide to return to the character in the near future before he inevitably receives changes in the following patches.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Brawl DDD and Smash4 DDD are two very different things. I'm sorry my friend.

Te-Jay

Smash Apprentice
Corner Brook/St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
I think some videos of my DDD might finally be up on the smash newfoundland YT channel. I'll post them when I get home from work. I'm PR'd 1st in Newfoundland. Can never afford to go to big tournaments as flights to and from the province are expensive as balls.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
If that was Will "Prepared" I feel sorry for him once I ever prepare.

Top Bottom