• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best mario player is going to usa..

Status
Not open for further replies.

RD_smashers_Bill

Smash Rookie
Hi, we are Dominican players.. and one of our best players is going to usa just to play with everyone of you as he can...

Well im posting this because he need a place to stay(someone house maybe) he is going to be there the second week of february...he has no family out there so he is going only if we find some place for he to stay ..

Please we need to prove the reals lvls of this game we think he can beat m2k and also ally..he mains mario..yes your read fine mario is his main...if you think you can beat him just try him :p

If someone have suggestions please post it...he say nor mk either snake can beat him...

If some one need more information about his coming add me..on msn

elkillbill-@hotmail.com

RD_smashers_Bill

Smash Rookie
Im sorry to disagree with you but, thats not going to happend... but anyways im not here to discuss who is going to destroy who.. if was that,, i only have one thing to tell you.. we know ally and m2k lvls.. they dont know us..we have advantage by that side..

Btw please dont make this another thread of a kind of country honor discussion..i just want to know if ray can stay in house of someone meanwhile he is up there...mmm...would be better if that one is capable to carry to ally and m2k...

bobson

Smash Lord
Is everyone over there like this? This is like the sixth time I've seen some random Dominican person claim one of the players over there is secretly better than all of our top players.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Hey RD_smashers_Bill!

Threads like this are not allowed here in this subforum.

I suggest that you make a thread in the appropriate area of the 'Regional Zones' subforums.
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89

If you are sincere about your plans, my first request is that you don't boldly claim that the person coming to America is the best of anything. The title of the thread is very misleading.

Please ask nicely. Say that one of your best players wants to go to America and that you'd like housing.
If it's Mew2King you're wanting to challenge, you'd best figure out where he's going to be in February and ask in that Regional Zone.

All the best.

:056:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom