• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the best link in the world beats the best player in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasook

Smash Champion
This thread is possibly worse than all the other "ZOMG NEW TECHNIQUE" and "HOW DO YOU _______" topics combined.

Seriously guys, Deva's 17 page thread isn't even that old....how could you not see it?

neon...? Deva's Link is not "just okay".....it's arguably the best out there. DSF was not sandbagging, those jab cancels he had were godly. Deva beat him, in a MM, so it was serious, and that's all there is to it.

Link should not be high tier, not with his recovery, for whoever thought he should be up there.

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
Wow, just wow.

Who would create a duplicate (well-known) topic and 2 accounts to chat with himself in a public site? really.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
this thread may be closed already but here is a quick warning. If i see either of you "two" posting like that again you'll "both" get banned

meaning i know that both of your accounts are held by the same person because i have magical mod powers.

i suggest outright deleting one of those accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom