• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best C. Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetoken

Smash Rookie
I was just wondering who the majority thought plays the best Captain Falcon. I kinda just play with everybody but i'm not amazing with anybody, so i figured i start with Captain and now i'm trying to find videos to watch.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
lol this is quite uber. you have 0.00 posts per day.
anyway this thread is ugh out of place
isai is the best falcon
you can look for vids of him (and other good players like darkrain, silent specter and g-regulate in youtube.com or the dc++ hub (more info in misc video forum)

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
you should have gone to the captain falcon character specific for this informtion
all though you have to read though 1000 "USE TEH KNEE"
Most people would say Isai
Then its argued after him
either Darkrain or silentspectra

But Isai is best
Isai is just too good

Rickety

Peace and Love
My attempt to make a list of the best Falcons:

1. Isai
2. Azen Zagenite
3. Mach Dash
4. SilentSpectre
5. Darkrain
6. G-Regulate

G-Reg is crazy fun to watch, Darkrain is scarily good, SilentSpectre has his crazy Moonwalks, Mach Dash came out of nowhere in Japan and is just plain fun to watch, Azen's camping Falcon style is a refreshing take on the character, and Isai is just too good.

I think this topic should be locked, though; these types of threads can hurt somebody's feelings.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yes, nearly every top level pro has a good falcon. heck, pc and koreandj also have great falcons.

but yes i must agree with the rest: isai is by far the most legendary. only one person has a perfect tournament record against him, and it's FALCON DITTOS LOL: silentspectre. losing purposely to jeff FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom