• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The best Biggie, Bowser, Donkey or Dedede.

sprittles

Smash Apprentice
Hello I have some more feedback/info about brawl,

I have had brawl for about 2 weeks now and want to discuss these three badass characters, I will show you what I mean.

Strongest Knock back- what makes them put fear into opponets
All are pretty much even on this,
Bowser and Dedede both have one move that can kill opponets at 50% but take a while to charge
Donkey Kong does not have a super strong move, but has alot of moves to ko at 60-70%

Who gets most knocked back-Say mario hit them with a strong attack.
Bowser gets the less
Dedede A tiny bit less
Donkey Kong (sad for his size) gets almost a foot out.

Fastest-Speed
Donkey Kong, BY FAR he is in the top ten fastest character's in brawl himself.
Bowser is really slow, but not dead slow.
Dedede is a Tiny bit slower.

Best Sounds-The grunts of the beasts.
Donkey Kong, His whole voice changed from camel grunts to Angrey gorrila power.
Bowser with his godzilla scream things second
Dedede does not produce to much sound.

Overall Kickass-Not tier list.
Donkey Kong, for his quick speed and massive power
Dedede, **** I mean a peinguin with a hammer, badass itself.
Bowser, He is really awsome and should not be taken as horrible EVER!

Who would you use? Anyone you want of course.
After playing brawl though my opinion is this.

Donkey Kong because he just kicks *** and people underrate him to much, On a wifi match people are like (Woopdy doo donkey Kong). Than its fun to run in their and smash those losers as they freak out.

I like all these three characters and will use them all alot. Thanks for reading and good luck to you smashers.

sprittles

Smash Apprentice
Update*

Im going to have a few more character disscussions later with differant places, like Light characters. So feel feel to ask quistions about this or other ones.

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
Bowser was my second main in Melee with DK being my third. DK was a bit funner to play imo, and I wanna practice his FS to perfection. :D

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
I can't help but feel this is biased, with both your sig and your avatar being DK-related.

But that's fine. I personally love Dedede the most out of these three, and plan to main or at least play him very often.

sprittles

Smash Apprentice
No bias here,

Just because I have cranky and King k rool, does not bias me on smash at all, I would always main Mewtwo but sadly he is not in. Brawl is a reason that got me to like DK even more. People dont need Bias because whats the point of the post? just a opinion thread to me.

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
I was never into slow and heavy characters but Bowser seems cooler than what he was in melee

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
Just because I have cranky and King k rool, does not bias me on smash at all, I would always main Mewtwo but sadly he is not in. Brawl is a reason that got me to like DK even more. People dont need Bias because whats the point of the post? just a opinion thread to me.
You're right, it is just an opinion thread, and the bias in this situation doesn't really make a difference.

But you compared the three characters on real points, and you chose DK as the best. The only way bias really has any hand in this is that it made you put DK higher than he probably is. But again, its not really important at all. If you like DK the best from these three, that's not hurting anyone.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
dedede is the best heavyweight in the game, best move selection, best entrance, taunt, final smash...

Shine-Fu

Smash Cadet
"When asking if you are cool or not, ask yourself, "Do I wield a hammer thats as big as myself?" if you answered no, you've got a way to go."

Dedede FTW.

True Fool

Smash Ace
Bowser>Dedede>DK.

But not by large margins at all. All three of those characters are kickass.

The margins are definitely larger when it comes to who I want to play as though...

err

Smash Journeyman
Wario is top tier.

I've played him. Rather, I've ***** as him. Dont count Wario out of this.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
Still drawing a blank haha. And yes I'm from around Houston... closer to Katy actually.
Cool. Let's Brawl sometime. We'd have like no lag online! lol.

And I'll just let you have the answer. 10 characters is the minimum amount of characters that have to be in a post. So when someone wants to make a post like "This.", they usually add 10char to meet the minimum.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Oh hahaha. Funny.

My internet sucks though usually and for some reason my Wii doesn't seem to want to connect to the internet even though I've called Nintendo and did everything they said and they said it should be fine. Now that I think about it I should call them again. We'll see though, I'd like to brawl online. :)

True Fool

Smash Ace
Wario is top tier.

I've played him. Rather, I've ***** as him. Dont count Wario out of this.
If Wario counts as a fatass on the same scale as Bowser, DDD and DK, than he can definitely go on the top for me.

Sci Fi Samurai

Smash Rookie
I enjoyed DK in SSB, and both DK and Bowser in Melee. Though I expect to like DK more, I'll have to try them all out and see. The thrilla gorilla can be a lot of fun if you aren't bothered by playing a silly character.

Linkubus

Smash Cadet
I would pick DK, but I don't like the look of his FS, so I'll go with Dedede.

Charizard should also be included on this list. I would pick him over DK and Bowser as well.

TheRooster

Smash Cadet
Definitely Dedede. Though, I really like how bowsers FB can suplex someone into oblivion now.

+10 to bowser/

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
uh charizard duh.

fine *sigh*, dedede is.

he just seems more... more my style. based on all the videos i've seen. dk and i have never meshed, and i'm left uninterested in bowser... but dedede wields waddle-dees, my favorite kirby characters/enemies.

Top Bottom