• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ballot was fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanty

Smash Rookie
User was warned for this post
This is a big **** you to the fans, bayonetta games don't even sell, how could she have votes? we didn't even see people pushing her like shantae/shovel knight/banjo/rayman, NOTHING. then how could this literally who get in? of course the ballot was just a disgusting way to advertize that **** game since they paid to make it wii u exclusive but no one cared.
Wayforward was very interested in putting shantae in smash but kamiya instead called us "smash idiots" yet his character gets in? also shantae was in gameboy color and it was one of the greatest games in that console, bayonetta instead is a 5 year old character and she wasn't even in a nintendo console until 2 years ago, if you think that's fair you're just ********, reddit made a poll and shantae was winning while bayonetta didn't even make into that list, also shantae would be the first female character of color in smash, but their priority seems to be white money, there's literally no other reason for this injustice. I just made this account to show you the truth but I'm done, I don't want to be in anything related to this ****ty fake game anymore, smash bros is dead, I hope you're smart enough to leave this cashgrab game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom