• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The " Awesome Video Games that you think people need to play" Thread

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I've been playing Chrono Trigger on my breaks on psp. Man I love that game. Just beat New Game + with solo Crono. Rainbow/Haste Helm/Nova Armor/Frenzy Band ftw.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I've been playing Chrono Trigger on my breaks on psp. Man I love that game. Just beat New Game + with solo Crono. Rainbow/Haste Helm/Nova Armor/Frenzy Band ftw.

You got good taste friend. And Kage, you should play Xenoblade. I think that the music suits the gameplay perfectly, and can get you so hype for battles.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lmao nice

and yeah Xenoblade and dat music. It already has my award for best video game soundtrack and best battle music. Mechanical Rhythm and You Will Know Our Names ..too good lol

Of course Grandia 2 battle music will always have a place in my heart :)

Speaking of epic music, I'm playing Chrono Cross again

G. Vice

Smash Lord
lmao nice

and yeah Xenoblade and dat music. It already has my award for best video game soundtrack and best battle music. Mechanical Rhythm and You Will Know Our Names ..too good lol

Of course Grandia 2 battle music will always have a place in my heart :)

Speaking of epic music, I'm playing Chrono Cross again
Yasunori Mitsuda. That man knows a thing or two about music. Second only to Nobuo Uematsu in my opinion.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Megaman 1-6 and 9/10.

Megaman DWR-V

Megaman X, X2 and X4

Megaman Zero 1-3

You should play Xe...

Hands down. The BEST rpg ever created(or at least from what i've played in my lifetime). I've finished the game like 10 times and I can still go back and read stuff about it, things I didn't notice in the game before. The story, battle system, everything...so good.
Oh, NVM. This guy's got it.

Except have fun at babel tower, the controls are kinda iffy and the 2nd disc is completely different than the 1st disc so beware.

Literally the best story I've ever read, and I'm a creative writing path taker.

Edit: Also Lunar SS on the sega CD is awesome. I own both of them on the CD. Workings Designs are the most underrated gaming company of all time.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I got all the way up to dues' dungeon or w/e and had to stop playing just like a week ago...I think imma just watch the rest on yt or something cuz I gotta see what happens o.o

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If you are playing it on a PS2 then yeah, you're screwed lol.

The ps2 can't run that boss fight due to the PS1's massive power advantages over the PS2 in playing Xenogears.

Not even joking.

Top Bottom