• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Art of Link

The Art of Link

Wheo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Inakenty
Wheo submitted a new guide:

The Art of Link - Link Guide, how to play link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10s...eature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_2519002117

You all waited for , and here it is :)
This is a Smash 4 Link Guide made by Wheo.
Smash Wii U / Smash 3ds tips tricks strategies and more !
i hope you enjoy it :)
Like & Susbcribe for more Smash Videos and thanks for Watching guys your awesome :D

Video Infos :

Starring : Wheo
Direceted by : Wheo
Producing Time : 84 Hours
Programs Used : Adobe after effects...
Read more about this guide...

FSK

Smash Ace
Looks better than the first guide I made.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I'm going to go ahead and guess that he didn't actually post by his here but it got a automatically posted on our boards when he submitted the guide much like happened with Xephilon. Therefore, he won't receive the traditional Link main welcome.

Personally, I am regretfully thankful for the guide since it is filling a hole we had about ATs. However, there are too many mistakes in naming, many of the suggested combos aren't applicable in real play, the inputs aren't explained clearly enough, and the editing is somewhat annoying in my opinion.

@ Zelkam Zelkam , please add the video to the Index thread, and @ Wheo Wheo , make an effort to learn the proper naming of the moves. Like, that's not a down smash, it's a dair (down air).

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
I'm going to go ahead and guess that he didn't actually post by his here but it got a automatically posted on our boards when he submitted the guide much like happened with Xephilon. Therefore, he won't receive the traditional Link main welcome.

Personally, I am regretfully thankful for the guide since it is filling a hole we had about ATs. However, there are too many mistakes in naming, many of the suggested combos aren't applicable in real play, the inputs aren't explained clearly enough, and the editing is somewhat annoying in my opinion.

@ Zelkam Zelkam , please add the video to the Index thread, and @ Wheo Wheo , make an effort to learn the proper naming of the moves. Like, that's not a down smash, it's a dair (down air).
Will do, and to be fair he did fix several of the typos with annotations.

Wheo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Inakenty
thanks for the feed back guys :)
i am not a english guy so sorry for some grammatic mistakes i also wrote that in the discription and i am still learning :)
how can i explain the inputs better ?
and what you mean with combos aren't applicable in real play ?

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
thanks for the feed back guys :)
i am not a english guy so sorry for some grammatic mistakes i also wrote that in the discription and i am still learning :)
how can i explain the inputs better ?
and what you mean with combos aren't applicable in real play ?
By the combos I mean specifically the positioning with the gale (can't remember any other). It's very situational to do and I'd attribute pulling it off more to either luck or having a bad opponent. If you throw your rang and charge a smash any char would use that opportunity to either rush and punish or just shield the returning gale and the rush and punish the end lag of your smashes.

And by the inputs I mean when you explain how to do the moves, like the bombslide. Unless someone already knows how to do it it think the input isn't clear enough. Can't recall everything right now, sorry.

Also, no worries about grammar mistakes.

Wheo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Inakenty
yeah your right :) but the massage was that the people try to understand how they can use the gale in diffrent ways. I just showed many things about link what he can do and what he is able to do and i thoguht thats the point of a guide : x
Its my first guide i ever made so i am really grateful for your feedbacks thanks alot :)
and sorry for the timewaste nafro , i thought people would be happy about the video :(

Last edited:

FSK

Smash Ace
(Guess I gotta call off my ganon)

Don't worry about it Wheo, I don't think the Links at this board are the intended demographic for this video. Therre are lots of new Link players out there that will surely enjoy your video. It was just unfortunate that it got posted on of the most sceptical boards on these forums. Do stick around though if you like playing Link in smash 4, there are a lot of things to learn from this board, but please read the rules. If you have doubts you can ask them in the social thread of private message a moderator(Elessar, Fox is Secretly Decrepit)

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
Seems about as basic as the game's own opening guide.

Wheo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Inakenty
thanks for the informations :)
oh and where should i post it is there a special board =o?
your picture is funny FSK haha : D

Last edited:

Wheo

Smash Cadet
NNID
Inakenty
sure you can share in and post it as often as you want :)
thanks for the support :)

Top Bottom