• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Alright, you grew on me, come in" thread; Lucina edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
So... Do I need to explain this thread's purpose?
Basically, you hated her, now you love her. Or at least tolerate her.

Last edited:

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
Not me. She already well and truly grew on me in Awakening. :grin:

I think Dark Pit's and Dr. Mario's inclusions softened some people's attitudes towards Lucina due to the fact that she is actually a different person and not an outfit swap. :p

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Not me. She already well and truly grew on me in Awakening. :grin:

I think Dark Pit's and Dr. Mario's inclusions softened some people's attitudes towards Lucina due to the fact that she is actually a different person and not an outfit swap. :p
Dark Pit's a different person too.

JGR

Smash Rookie
NNID
PhoenixVonKarma
3DS FC
0516-8363-0205
I liked Lucina from the start but I've grown to like her even more now. Though she isn't my main I give her a lot of playtime as well because she is, like Marth, very fun to play as and is in my opinion the most aesthetically pleasing character.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Loved her when I saw her reveal, love her even more now.

Mah gurl LuLu's a real sweetheart, but she's got some moves, too.

The TaBuu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheTaBuu
3DS FC
3454-0444-5134

Having mained Marth in Brawl, seeing some replica of him was unappealing in all honesty. Longer hair and no tipper? Sakurai could've at least given us some fan service and given her some chest like Zero Suit Samus, but she doesn't even have that.

Smash 4 comes along and I main Pikachu for a while, try out Samus, then Dark Pit, then enjoyed Ike a bit.
However these characters just didn't hit the right chord. Either they didn't KO fast enough, they lagged too much, had too little range or weren't mobile enough.
Out of curiosity, I chose Lucina. And I have still yet to regret this choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom