• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Age Old Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I know I shouldn't be responding to this but...

PIRATES OR COURSE, NO WAIT, NINJA'S, UHM NO PIRATES AGAIN, JUST KIDDING, I MEAN NINJA'S,

uhm poodles?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
No. We had a topic in the Pool room on this exact topic. I believe it's still open.

D

Deleted member

Alright, so I'm going to go ahead and say the pirates are ultimately superior to ninjas.

Ninjas are cowards who pretend they can climbs walls.

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
Ninjas hone their skills with discipline,

Pirates party get drunk and pillage.

If I had to choose a social group, it would be pirates.

If I had to choose who would survive, I would have to take Ninjas.

D

Deleted member

You haven't decided which is the superior entity.

How can you say ninjas survive better? Pirates have guns. AND swords. Ninjas have dinky stars. Pathetic.

Basically you've summed up pirates as rockstars and ninjas as cockroaches. They survive a lot too.

Cockroaches are nasty.

Wikipedia said:
Cockroaches can survive sterile surgical decapitation for a very long period, especially if recently fed, but of course become unable to feed and die within a few weeks.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
I was in that parade!! Of course, you didn't see me anyway, If i had to choose, i'd be a viking, form of pirate, but i was born a ninja, which is still pretty good.

Blackadder

Smash Master
It has to come down to this...

Pirates are cooler. Pirates have guns, beards, lack certain limbs and eyes, and swear a lot. And murder and steal as much as they want.

Ninjas are pansies that HIDE rom their foes. Pirates fight, ninjas run and hide. Pathetic.

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
This reminds me of an anime war I had a while back with my friend. I believe it is still going on in Japan as we speak between the animes One Piece (pirates) and Naruto (ninjas).

I personally prefer ninjas because they are so awesome. It is pointless comparing them because the true skill of the ninjas is unknown. Every person who has seen it has died an untimely death...

D

Deleted member

This thread needs pics.

Blackadder knows what's up.

It's clear that pirates are more popular than ninjas ever will be. Look at Zatoichi compared to Jerry Bruckheimer's Pirates.

Ophelius, when a pirate is missing a limb, that just makes him exponentially more badass.

I've seen ninjas, they're no big deal. Believe it. Dattebayo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom