• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the 5150 combo/chaingrab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned via Administration
ok so im patenting this right now because i thought of it right now and if it is possible then this is what it will be called because i thought of it.

this is the 5150 combo/chaingrab:

neut b (inhale) to spit and then inhale again. repeat until you're too tired of ******.

gg.

(btw if this is possible then i will incorporate this into my nobility build)

Smash Apprentice
He would probably spit characters too far to combo. But he could spit them off the side of the stage for a free stock, or inhale and walk off to do a Dededecide.

By the way: Vote for King Dedede! He needs your vote.

well no i dont think you understand.

i am PATENTING this combo IF it is possible. if its not possible then you dont have to worry about it.

also, walking off with someone in you is just desperate and does NOT fit my nobility build for dedede.

Hutsetsugen!

Smash Apprentice
Think of it as Kirby's inhale. If you spit them back out, they're too far away to be inhaled again. I can imagine it'd be the same for Dedede.

Itakio

Smash Journeyman
What do you mean by "patenting?" Like nobody else can use this combo or something? 'Cause you won't stop many players from doing it. Even if this were possible on every player it would be broken, and I'm sure no tournaments would allow it.

Think of it as Kirby's inhale. If you spit them back out, they're too far away to be inhaled again. I can imagine it'd be the same for Dedede.
no um you dont get what im saying. i'm saying that IF his inhale is diff and IF it somehow combos into a chain-inhale then i am patenting the move.

What do you mean by "patenting?" Like nobody else can use this combo or something? 'Cause you won't stop many players from doing it. Even if this were possible on every player it would be broken, and I'm sure no tournaments would allow it.
no, ******. its like naming a combo. ex: the "ken combo"

Prostitute confirmed for Brawl!!!
spammer 6points banned

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
Well, okay, but if Dedede's dash attack combos well into an uptilt, then that's called the Wyvern Shuffle. Unless the up-smash works better, in which case it's the Wyvern Tango. KOing with an up- or down-throw followed by a forward air is going to be the Wyvern Whallop, assuming it's effective. Edgeguarding someone with spam-thrown Waddle Dees is hereby patented as the "Wyvern Recovery Dee-nial Technique". And if you can repeatedly up-tilt heavy characters at low percentages to build damage, you have to call it "Dedede Juggling as Precognatively Discovered by Wyvern(tm)". If that's too long, abbreviating it as "DJaPDbWyvern(tm)" is also acceptable.

Those moves are all mine. I called dibs on them.

Well, okay, but if Dedede's dash attack combos well into an uptilt, then that's called the Wyvern Shuffle. Unless the up-smash works better, in which case it's the Wyvern Tango. KOing with an up- or down-throw followed by a forward air is going to be the Wyvern Whallop, assuming it's effective. Edgeguarding someone with spam-thrown Waddle Dees is hereby patented as the "Wyvern Recovery Dee-nial Technique". And if you can repeatedly up-tilt heavy characters at low percentages to build damage, you have to call it "Dedede Juggling as Precognatively Discovered by Wyvern(tm)". If that's too long, abbreviating it as "DJaPDbWyvern(tm)" is also acceptable.

**** dude good ****. ill remember to keep this thread saved so if it DOES work ill know what to call it. hell maybe we could make a list of combos that have been claimed? id be willing to do that for dedede?

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
What if one of the creators have already patented that combo, so now it wouldnt be urs to patent it, maybe they got a signed document saying that one of the lil sakurais who makes the game patented it, :s

What if one of the creators have already patented that combo, so now it wouldnt be urs to patent it, maybe they got a signed document saying that one of the lil sakurais who makes the game patented it, :s
mAyBE the WORLd doeESTN exIsT Omg IN THE eaTHeR mAN!!1

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace

Ahahaaha

You're a funny dude.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
I somehow suspect that Sakurai and his merry men saw such a combo coming and made it very difficult if not impossible to do.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
So all we have to do is do it 5149 times instead of 5150 and we won't get pwned since its patented?

-Onyx

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
ok so im patenting this right now because i thought of it right now and if it is possible then this is what it will be called because i thought of it.

this is the 5150 combo/chaingrab:

neut b (inhale) to spit and then inhale again. repeat until you're too tired of ******.

gg.

(btw if this is possible then i will incorporate this into my nobility build)
lets get on topic people

I doubt this is possible and I think its way way to early to try to invent a technique like this and we haven't even got our hands on the game yet. Not to mention this probably wouldn't work on all characters..if any:ohwell:

lets get on topic people

I doubt this is possible and I think its way way to early to try to invent a technique like this and we haven't even got our hands on the game yet. Not to mention this probably wouldn't work on all characters..if any:ohwell:
it will be AMAZING if it's possible, no?

what if dedede sucks kirby? or vice versa?

omg that would be so hot
then whoever gets the first suck off gets a chaingrab. but i doubt we can with kirby, he cnat do it in melee so i assume he cant do it in brawl.

Fearthesmash

Smash Apprentice
I call all possible combos with all possible characters they will be called the "win" combo, this thread fails epicly.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Dededes inhale shoots faster/farther and is probally going to have lag like kirbys meaning it wont be infinite.

I seriously seriously doubt they'd allow chain spitting to be in

Drone 147

Smash Rookie
Sorry 5150 I already patented that move. It's part of my TardRe Build for Dedede.

I already patented moves involving the B button, including the swallow. I also patented any combo for King Dedede that involves 3 hits or more.

Maybe you can call a A tap or something.

Sorry Bro, this pond is fished out.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
I am never going to call it that ever.

You have to be a special person to start naming combos for a game that hasn't been released yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom