• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the 10 greatest pokemon designs of each gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
allright lets get started on this its to show you i see both ways good and bad on pokemon designs remember to check out the most pathedic pokemon too ^_^ so heres gen 1

10.)nidoking:
well he's strong and he looks like he's on roids he is just... REALLY COOL!!!

9.)sandslash:
no one give him enough credit he's a total GANGSTA lol and is all pointy >:] KILLS A FREAKIN MAGMAR*who was accually #11 on my bad design list*

8.)raichu:
im sorry but this dudes cool and creative i also think pikachu's blaand compared to him i mean HE SURFS ON HIS TAIL!!!!

7.)gengar:
imagine this guy in real life think of how scary he'd be and he'd be pretty cool :]]

6.)archinine:
did i spell that right? :/
oh well... he's BEYOND COOLTASTIC HE DESEARVES A GRAMMY AWARD :] hes like the dog i allways wanted lol

5.)ninetails:
i dig how mysterious it is... and magestic i allways liked it... its mysterious-ish which is tight

4.)CHARIZARD!!!:
i guess he's not too original... but i like his design it is like how i like to define pokemon as :]

3.)syther:
i think i spelt it right...
oh well lol ^^ he is one of the coolest pokemon ever and he looks like he could take on any pokemon :]

2.)vaporeon:
its creative what can i say ^_^ its like a mer-dog its beautiful and just... cool

1.)MEWTWO:
easily the most creative and coolest the first movie had him throwing people around doing whatever he wants... he's the chuck norris of pokemon man ^_^

gen 2 coming soon

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
If I lock one thread, don't create another almost exactly the same as the previous one. Either take this to the User Blogs or take it into the Snorlax Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom