• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That wasn't supposed to happen! Online goofs

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
I recently tried to use Warp in order to return to the stage after my opponent missed a juggle. When I did that, instead of just inputting down, I accidentally inputted down and to the right, which caused me to instead warp right offstage, just out of reach of the ledge.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Was fighting this really good Link on FG Skyworld Saturday, and was looking like it was going to be a shutout. But then I started to make a comeback and then got the Nair gimp.

Too bad I unintentionally fastfall'd it and dropped to my death before he fell below. I remember laughing and saying "I cannot believe I did that!"

I think he recognized the mistake too, since he went to his equally good Little Mac afterward and stuck with him when he won that game. =p I like to think he knew he lost that round had I not gone that deep.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I played against a Greninja and lost the first match. The second match I should have won, but I got greedy and ended up getting gimped. There was another match I fought this cocky Little Mac main and I think he got ahead because I SD'd early in the game, thus I lost. I redeemed myself the other two matches, though.

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
I had my dumbest mistake today, and it was hilarious... I broke a Falcon's shield and was going to use the fully-charged Hammer-Flip, but used Inhale instead. Seeing the dumb thing I've made, I said "Okay then" and tried to Kirbycide, but he made the "HYESZ!" on me twice in a row. His tag next game? REKT! But I deserved.

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
Recently, whenever the stage is Bridge of Eldin, I always end up gimping myself by positioning myself under one of the arches before using up b. The worst part is that it only happens consistently on that stage, and yet I never seem to learn.

Last edited:
Top Bottom